- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Native Instruments Kontakt 2 Sampler special Summer of Sound limited time offer
- Write a Review
- Product 709160
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The innovative graphic design of Native Instruments Kontakt 2 gives you intuitive, hands-on control of its fast, flexible, and advanced music samplin...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Easy to use and abuse: it's sampling done right.
The innovative graphic design of Native Instruments Kontakt 2 gives you intuitive, hands-on control of its fast, flexible, and advanced music sampling engine. Going beyond the standard sampling, playback, and manipulation abilities of its predecessors, Kontakt 2 adds several technologies to give sampling a new dimension. You get different sampler modes, realtime time-stretching, realtime re-synthesis, precise drum loop slicing, graphical breakpoint envelopes, loop editing, analog-modeling filters, vast visual-display modulation, ingenious mapping, group and loop editors, as well as over 30 extreme filters and effects. Kontakt 2 has the power to realize your most ingenious ideas with exceptional sound quality. An outstanding sample library containing more than 15GB of sounds in various styles and categories is also included.
New features for Native Instruments Kontakt 2 software include universal import for various sample formats, an upgrade to 32-bit/192kHz audio resolution, 15GB sample library, more innovative interface tools, up to 16-channel surround sound, scripting, convolution effects, 6 sampler modes, a RAM-saving Sample Purge function, and expanded browser functionality.
Special Grace Period Upgrade
KONTAKT 3 is just around the corner, but you don't need to wait to buy your copy of KONTAKT. You can buy version 2 today and qualify for a special grace period upgrade program that gives you a FREE upgrade to KONTAKT 3! So you still get all the killer sampling and sounds you need right now with KONTAKT 2 and get the update to 3 without missing anything. See the attached PDF form for more information.
- 192kHz, 32-bit sample engine
- 64-fold multitimbrality and unlimited voices
- Sample library with more than 15GB
- Innovative interface features
- Advanced surround sound: up to 16 channel mix-downs
- Kontakt Script Processor
- Convolution effects
- 6 sampler modes: Classic, DFD, Tone, Time I and II, Beat Machine
- Advanced browser functionality
- Universal sample format import
- Vast selection of effects, filters, and modulators
- Convenient group, mapping, and loop editors
- RAM-saving "Sample Purge" function
- Over 15GB sample library
Everything you need is here in one box: Buy Kontakt today and make some noise!
- Mac requirements: Mac OS 10.2.6, G4 800MHz, 512MB RAM, DVD drive
- PC requirements: Windows XP, Pentium III 1GHz/Athlon 1.4GHz, 512MB RAM, DVD drive
- Recommended Mac system: Mac OS 10.3.x or higher, G5 1.8GHz, 1GB RAM
- Recommended PC system: Windows XP, Pentium IV/Athlon 2.8GHz, 1GB RAM
- Interfaces: VST, Audio Units, RTAS, DXi, Core Audio, ASIO, DirectSound
- Import and Compatibility: GigaStudio, Akai, S-1000/S-3000, EXS24, HALion, AIFF, WAV, .S, .SND, Emu EOS/E4B, EMU E3/ESi, SoundFont2, REX I & II, ACID, Apple Loops, Roland S-5x, S-7x, Akai MPC, Akai S-5000/S-6000, MachFive, Reason NN-XT, LM4, LM4, MKII, SDII (Mac), Unity, Akai MESA, Pulsar + STS, Ensoniq EPS/ASR, Kurzweil, Reaktor Map, KOMPAKT, INTAKT, KONTAKT 1.x, BATTERY 1 & 2