- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Native Instruments KORE Virtual Instrument Sound Platform
- Write a Review
- Product 708236
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Native Instruments KORE Virtual Instrument Sound Platform fuses sophisticated software with a highly advanced hardware controller to form a single ve...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Hands-on control of your plug-ins through a single, intuitive software and hardware system.
Native Instruments KORE Virtual Instrument Sound Platform fuses sophisticated software with a highly advanced hardware controller to form a single versatile and powerful platform for total plug-in control. KORE is a host that can load any VST or AU plugin and run them standalone or as a plug-in within your favorite sequencer.
As a host for software instruments and effects, KORE unites all your VST and Audio Units plug-ins into a single, uniform graphic interface. Thanks to the controller, you get instant, hands-on access to your sounds with an analog feel. As a plug-in you can load KORE with your favorite VST, Audio Units, RTAS, or DXi plug-ins then insert them into your sequencer. In standalone mode, KORE is capable of powerful, seamless, and intuitive live performance. KORE opens the doors to a whole new world of sonic creation allowing diverse combinations of sounds, instruments, and effects with hands-on control.
Use one interface
KORE unites all Native Instruments and third-party VST and Audio Unit instruments and effects into a single, clearly structured user interface, making the use of plug-ins a far easier and more musical process.
Find sounds fast
The KORE Sound Browser and KoreSound format enable you to find sounds and presets according to freely definable musical attributes, such as timbre, style or articulation. Search, browse, or filter the sound database to instantly find all the sounds that match the criteria you have specified - regardless of instrument. The search function is particularly easy. Just type in what you what, (i.e. - fat lead synth sound) and the database instantly presents the options that most closely match your terms.
Feel the software
The KORE hardware controller interacts seamlessly with the KORE software, giving you total hands-on control of all your software instruments and effects. The high-resolution, bi-directional protocol and touch-sensitive knobs with 500 steps per revolution make for a very dynamic and detailed experience. There's also a 64 x 128 pixel display that provides context-specific information. In addition to the control knobs you get dedicated inputs for two footswitches and one expression pedal plus two channels of 24bit/96kHz audio, coaxial S/PDIF output, MIDI I/O, and a USB 2.0 port for computer connection.
Make sounds portable
The KoreSound format stores a wealth of additional information”such as routings or assignments”and can handle multiple instrument and effect setups as though they were a single, simple preset. This allows sound and instrument setups to be easily transferred between different songs, sequencers, and systems without any configuration hassles.
- Universal sound platform and performance environment for plug-ins
- Integrated software and hardware system
- Unites all AU and VST plug-ins
- Hardware control of KORE and plug-ins
- Sound Browser searches for sounds by musical attributes
- KoreSound format stores settings information
- Integrated mixer with send, insert, group channels and 14 high-end effects
- Seamless transitions between setups
- Pre-configured for use with KOMPLETE 3 and KOMPLETE Sound 2
- Pre-configured controller assignments for many 3rd party plug-ins
- Universal compatibility allows KoreSounds to be used on almost any system
- KORE as a host loads VST and Audio Units
- KORE as an instrument runs standalone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS, and DXi
- Hardware features:
- 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 Core Audio/ASIO audio interface
- 2 channels of I/O
- Headphone output
- Touch-sensitive, incremental knobs with 500 steps per revolution
- 64 x 128 pixel, context-specific display
- Dedicated inputs for 2 footswitches and 1 expression pedal
- Coaxial S/PDIF out
- MIDI I/O
- USB 2.0 port
More control for easier creativity and previously impossible sound combinations! Order your KORE now!
- Supported Drivers: Core Audio, ASIO, DirectSound
- Windows requirements: Win XP, Pentium 1GHz, 512MB RAM, Win XP must have Service Pack 2 installed, USB 2.0 port
- Windows recommended: Win XP, Pentium 1.4GHz, 768MB RAM
- Mac requirements: Mac OS 10.3.x, G4 1GHz, 512MB RAM, USB 2.0 port
- Mac recommended: Mac OS 10.4.x, G5 1.8 GHz, 768MB RAM