- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Native Instruments TRAKTOR SCRATCH Digital DJ System
- Write a Review
- Product 700927
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Scratch SublimeTRAKTOR SCRATCH is the professional DJ system allowing you to spin your digital track collection on vinyl or CD turntables. It include...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Digital Heart. Vinyl Soul.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH is the professional DJ system allowing you to spin your digital track collection on vinyl or CD turntables. It includes intuitive software, special timecoded vinyl control records and CDs, two professional multi-core connection cables, and AUDIO 8 DJ - a high-end audio interface built specifically for DJs.
Rock-solid and reliable, and featuring Instant Connect plug-and- play usability, every element is master crafted by the Native Instruments team in Berlin, Germany. The result is TRAKTOR SCRATCH - the perfect fusion of analog confidence and feel with the freedom and potential of digital. Never before has technology had so much soul.
AUDIO 8 DJ is the ultimate audio interface for DJs, and the pulsing heart of TRAKTOR SCRATCH. This pro-quality 24-bit/96kHz interface with ultra high-end Cirrus Logic AD-DA converters is unique in the field - a dedicated DJ soundcard that surpasses every audio expectation.
Four hi-gain stereo outputs give you the potential for two main decks routed from the TRAKTOR software, plus two extra stereo outputs fed by TRAKTOR SCRATCH's send effects. Along with four stereo inputs, MIDI I/O and multiple status LEDs, the AUDIO 8 DJ is built on a metal chassis and is wrapped in a robust and compact design. This box of audio dynamite is ready for any situation.
Pure Vinyl Feeling
TRAKTOR SCRATCH closes the gap between digital and analog DJing. The timecode is formatted onto special CDs and vinyl, and has an unmatched response - it feels like the digital file is cut into the wax. Pressed onto 120g vinyl, each disc contains one side with 17 minutes of timecode, plus a flip side with deeper cut grooves for turntablists and scratch DJs. A special track allows you to scroll through your collection and select your next tune using only the turntable - with no need to touch your computer.
Easy Set Up
It's never been easier to spin digital. TRAKTOR SCRATCH is designed for maximum plug-and-play usability, and comes with two revolutionary color-coded connector cables grouping all necessary connections into one pro-quality audio cable. One click per deck and you're ready to rock the house - (additionally you can route send effects with two further connections). Simple and intuitive to set up, AUDIO 8 DJ also features LEDs indicating the status of every connection - giving you instant error detection and individual level meters that make setting up in any environment effortless.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH is built using the TRAKTOR software engine - hugely experienced in the digital DJing world, and a mark of quality and functionality. Every component in the system is crafted by the same experienced hand and built to work in total harmony together. Rock-solid, ready, and reliable, when the crowd puts their trust in the DJ, you can put your trust in TRAKTOR SCRATCH.
The TRAKTOR SCRATCH software is based on the powerful TRAKTOR 3 engine, but specifically tweaked for turntable/CD DJs.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH is connected via two revolutionary TRAKTOR SCRATCH multi-core cables that ensure easy set up in any situation. The multi-core cables route all necessary channels and are connected via a professional XLR jack ” meaning you can be ready to go in two simple clicks.
- Browsing iTunes Playlists directly from Traktor Explorer
- Instant iPod Playlists recognition
- High Resolution Timecode (2kHz)
- Scrolling Playlist via Vinyl function
- Automatic recognition of timecode medium (vinyl side A/B or CD)
- Automatic input level normalization
- Emergency mono mode in case of failure of one timecode channel
- High quality key correction for changing a track's tempo without changing its key
- Zoomable waveform displays for viewing track beats
- Instant looping with selectable loop size
- Beat jump- move within a track without losing track/tempo sync
- High quality filters based on the renowned Xone:92 club mixer
- Professional effects such as reverb, tempo-synced delay, flanger and beatmasher
- In-sync track copying from deck to deck for instant remixing
Call or click now to order yours.
- Native Instruments has seen good results in its compatibility testing with Windows Vista 32-bit. NI products generally operate without specific problems or limitations under this operating system. However, Windows XP is currently still recommended for professional music production due to its proven reliability and compatibility, especially for a productive environment where these aspects are crucial.
- Windows Vista 64-bit is currently not recommended by Native Instruments for professional music production due to a lack of compatible applications and hardware drivers. Native Instruments will continue to evaluate the Vista 64-bit platform and further developments regarding relevant third-party music production software that are interoperable with NI products.
- For more information, visit the Native Instruments website for a full FAQ on Windows Vista and Native Instruments software.