Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Neumann TLM 102 Condenser Microphone Matte Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Matte Black
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
From one of the biggest names in microphones, big sound at a smaller size, smaller price.
Neumann reduced the overall size of the TLM 102 mic to make it exceptionally compact. Here's a microphone that unites all of the design components typical of a Neumann mic. The harmonious proportions and gleaming grille ring ensure that even at first glance, the TLM 102 condenser mic attracts attention.
In the interior of the TLM 102 is a newly developed large-diaphragm cardioid capsule with a maximum sound pressure level of 144dB. Use the TLM 102 to record percussion, drums, amps, and other very loud sound sources.
Instruments that are not especially loud also benefit from the very fast transient response of the TLM 102 condenser mic. However its most important applications are in the realm of vocals and speech. A slight boost above 6kHz provides for excellent voice presence in the overall mix. Up to 6kHz, the frequency response is extremely linear, ensuring minimal coloration, and a clearly defined bass range. The TLM 102 mic capsule's elastic suspension suppresses structure-borne noise. A pop screen integrated into the grille attenuates plosives in vocal and speech recording.
Due to its price and flexible field of application, the Neumann TLM 102 is an ideal condenser microphone for home recording and project studios, as well as for broadcasting-especially when clear lines of sight to the speakers are a priority.
- Large-diaphragm microphone with cardioid directional characteristic (pressure gradient transducer)
- Compact, characteristic but smaller-scale Neumann design
- Very high maximum sound pressure level
- Slight presence boost above 6kHz
Order the TLM 102 today.
TLM 102 Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kOhm: 11 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 Ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1 kOhms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR1): 21dB
- Equivalent noise level, (A-weighted): 12dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1 (rel. 94 dB SPL): 73dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted (rel. 94 dB SPL): 82dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 144dB
- Maximum output voltage: 13dBu
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938): 48V ± 4V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938) 3.5 mA
- Matching connector: XLR3F
- Weight approx.: 260g
- Diameter: 52mm
- Length: 116mm
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.