- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Numark MultiMix 16 USB FX
- Write a Review
- Product H71257
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MultiMix 16 USB FX is a 16-channel audio mixer with digital effects and a USB recording interface that provides bands, producers, and engineers w...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 16-channel mixer with on-board effects, multiple input options, and USB audio interface.
The MultiMix 16 USB FX is a 16-channel audio mixer with digital effects and a USB recording interface that provides bands, producers, and engineers with a great way to mix a large number of elements with ease. This desktop mixer is designed for easy integration into your computer-based recording environments. Whether you are mixing a band or sub-mixing a group of inputs, such as a drumset, you will find the MultiMix 16 USB FX to be easy to use, rugged, and feature-packed.
The MultiMix 16 USB FX gives you a selection of 8 XLR inputs with switchable phantom power supply for condenser microphones. MultiMix 16 USB FX also provides 1/4" and RCA connectors for working with instruments and line-level audio sources. If you are also a guitarist, you will enjoy its guitar input, enabling you to plug your instrument directly into the mixer for amp-free recording.
Known for developing digital signal processing technology, Alesis has given MultiMix 16 USB FX a range of studio-grade effects. If you're a studio owner who already has your own effects processing gear, you will appreciate the MultiMix 16 USB FX's auxiliary input, which is assignable to pre- and post-fader points in the audio signal path. It also offers flexible EQ controls including a sweepable parametric on channels one through six.
Like the other mixers in Alesis' MultiMix USB series, including the MultiMix 4 USB and MultiMix 6 USB, the MultiMix 16 USB FX contains a complete USB recording interface. Musicians and engineers can plug the MultiMix 16 USB FX's class-compliant USB connection into their Mac or PC without installing any software drivers and enjoy a digital-direct stereo connection with virtually any audio software application. The MultiMix 16 USB FX enables bidirectional stereo signal, so musicians can record the stereo Main output into their computer and listen back using the mixer as an interface from software to headphones and monitoring loudspeakers.
The MultiMix 16 USB FX comes complete with a copy of Steinberg Cubase LE digtal audio workstation (DAW) software. Cubase is one of the most popular DAWs in the world thanks to its intuitive approach to composing, recording, editing, and mixing.
- 16-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs
- 16-bit, 44.1/48khz stereo in, stereo out via USB for easy recording and playback from your computer
- XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
- 1/4" line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
- Powerful EQ: three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 “ 4, three-band on 5 “ 8, two-band on 8 “ 16
- Built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and Aux buss for external processing
- Multicolor lED metering for visual level feedback
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Class compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface without installing drivers
- Includes Cubase lE software for tracking and editing on your Mac or PC
- 8x XLR with discrete-design preamplifiers and phantom power
- 16x 1/4" line
- 2x RCA two track (Tape in)
- 2x 1/4" Main
- 2x 1/4" Monitor
- 1/4" TRS Headphone
- 2x RCA two track (Tape Out)
- 2 In, 2 Out
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz A-D/D-A
- Dimensions (WxDxH): Coming soon
- Weight: Coming soon
- Mac: OS X
- PC: Windows XP, Vista, or 7
- USB port