- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Numark NS6 / Harbinger APS12 DJ Package
- Product H74647
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This complete DJ package includes a Numark NS6 Digital DJ Controller, 2 Harbinger APS12 loudspeakers, a pair of G900DX headphones, 2 speaker stands, ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Complete DJ sound package, with a Numark NS6 DJ controller, dual-APS12 loudspeakers, and a pair of Gear One monitoring headphones.
This complete DJ package includes a Numark NS6 Digital DJ Controller, 2 Harbinger APS12 loudspeakers, a pair of G900DX headphones, 2 speaker stands, and 2 RCA-RCA dual patch cables (3m).
Numark NS6 Digital DJ Controller
NS6 is a 4-channel Digital DJ controller with a complete, built-in mixer and four decks of software control. A true DJ controller and standalone 4-channel mixer with effects, the NS6 gives you tons of versatility and control for professional DJs. NS6's easy-to-use dual-platter system has been designed in collaboration with Serato to deliver powerful breakthrough performance to DJs of all kinds.
NS6 borrows from the popular designs of Numark's award-winning NS7FX and V7 controllers and delivers substantial new features including some of the most responsive, high-resolution touch-activated platters ever produced in a DJ product. The wheels on the NS6 deliver 3600 ticks of resolution per rotation; when combined with NS6's automatically adjusted platter sensitivity, the result is ultra-precise, high-definition turntable control.
In addition to high-quality control functionality, NS6 contains a fully functional 4-channel digital mixer that can be used with or without the computer, making the NS6 one of the most versatile DJ controller and mixer combinations in the world.
Enhanced Strip Search
Numark introduced Strip Search virtual needle drop technology to the DJ world with the NS7. NS6 takes this one step further by adding position indicators that allow you to always know track position, giving one less reason to need to look at the screen. Bi-color LEDs also surround each wheel, providing both an indication of the deck in control and also a deck's playback status. Effects can be instantly accessed by channel.
Like an Old Friend
The simple-and-intuitive design of the NS6 includes favorites like mouse less Serato library navigation, Key Lock, complete Pitch Control, manual and instant Looping and Hot Cues. New features have been added including direct access to beat grid controls and beat skip, which allows you to juggle the track inline with the beat so that it never loses sync.
The NS6 includes a professional 24-bit audio interface to guarantee pristine audio quality from the computer. A full array of inputs and outputs are present, including XLR outputs, headphone out, two mic inputs, two phono inputs, four line-level inputs, and USB to connect the system to a Mac or PC.
The NS6 comes with Serato's ITCH DJ software and tightly integrates with ITCH thanks to close collaboration between Serato and Numark. NS6 also employs the proven, cutting-edge control technology invented by Numark in the NS7, in which turntable and control information are communicated between the hardware and software at more than ten times standard MIDI resolution. This massive data stream creates the rock-solid, latency-free control for which DJs worldwide have hailed NS7. Because NS6's communication is based upon MIDI, you can use it with a variety of MIDI software.
Harbinger APS12 Loudspeakers
The 150W Harbinger APS12 is a 12", 2-way, powered PA speaker system with full-range response that makes it ideal for vocals and acoustic performances. The Harbinger APS12 is equipped with a 12" woofer with a 1-3/8" compression driver, 3-channel mic/line mixer, 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections, 1 dual RCA/single XLR line input for playback devices, and much more.
Gear One G900DX
Gear One G900DX are circumaural headphones designed for playback, monitoring, and recording. With a lightweight 40mm neodymium driver, soft leatherette earpads and versatile hinge design, the G900DX offers extended frequency response, hours of comfort, and easy storage and handling.
- Built-in 4-channel DJ Mixer that works with or without the computer
- Inputs for 4 line, 2 turntables, 2 microphones
- Serato's Itch 4 Deck DJ software included
- Built-in professional 24-bit audio interface with balanced XLR outputs
- Touch sensitive illuminated wheels with 3600 ticks of resolution per rotation
- Strip Search with track position indicator
- Channel assignable effects controls
- Mouse-less library navigation with view options
- Deck Controls include: Key Lock, Pitch Control, Manual and Instant Looping, Hot Cues, and Beat grid
- Uses standard MIDI protocols enabling DJs to use it with a variety of MIDI software
- 3-Channel Mic/Line mixer, with 5-Band master EQ & Master output to help control specific frequencies
- 150W convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 12" 2-way, full-range powered speaker with high horn driver, and individual gain control on each channel to provide clear crisp sound
- Balanced/unbalanced mic inputs, along with XLR/Stereo RCA line input, and balanced/Unbalanced outputs, allow for easy-connect ability
- Compact, lightweight, and portable design with high-quality telescopic arms, give the headphones a sturdy build that' easily transported
- 40mm neodymium driver, and 180-degree rotatable frame gives you clear sound and flexibility when mixing
- Plush leatherette headband and earpads and the closed cavity structure provide comfort while monitoring
Order this complete DJ package that will have you mixing instantly.
- Package Includes: 1 x Numark NS6 DJ controller, 2 x Harbinger APS12 loudspeakers, a pair of Gear One G900DX headphones, 2 x speaker stands, and 2 x RCA-RCA dual patch cable
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.