- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Numark NS6II Premium 4-Channel Serato DJ Controller with Dual USB and HD Color Displays
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J51744 000000000 J51744000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Take your DJ sets to the next level with this cutting-edge, 4-channel controller featuring Serato DJ integration, dual USB outs and built-in HD color...Click To Read More About This Product
Serato DJ integration with dual USB outs.
- Introducing the Highly Anticipated NS6II
- NS6II Official Overview
- Numark NS6II - 4-Channel Premium DJ Controller
- Touch FX - Numark NS6II Key Features Tutorial (1 of 4)
- Filter Roll - Numark NS6II Key Features Tutorial (2 of 4)
- 4 Deck Mixing - Numark NS6II Key Features Tutorial (3 of 4)
- DVS & External Sources - Numark NS6II Key Features Tutorial (4 of 4)
- Numark NS6II Walkthrough With DJ Shortee
- 4 Deck Mixing with the NS6II (Episode 5)
- Steve "Silk" Hurley NS6II House Mix
Take your DJ sets to the next level with this cutting-edge, 4-channel controller featuring Serato DJ integration, dual USB outs and built-in HD color displays. The NS6II also serves as a standalone mixer, giving you the option to connect turntables, CD decks or other media devices.
Dual USB outs give you the flexibility to connect two laptops simultaneously for seamless transitions between two DJs using Serato. With the push of a button you and another DJ can switch between laptops and play at the same time between four channels. The creative possibilities are endless with the NS6II.
HD displays on each deck give you all the critical information you need during a set to stay on point and stay engaged with the crowd. The days of being obscured from your audience and having to bury your head in your laptop are gone—the color displays let you navigate your set list, load tracks and keep tabs on BPM, pitch and remaining time without having to take your eyes off the prize.
Unique to Numark, the NS6II features touch-capacitive frequency knobs that let you make EQ adjustments with a simple touch. Once you’ve got your sound dialed in perfectly you’ll enjoy uncompromising 24-bit audio quality thanks to Numark’s audiophile-grade circuitry.
For DJs who prefer taking control of their mix and shaping their own sound, the NS6II features rubber MPC performance pads that provide quick access to hot cues, auto loop/roll, manual loop mode sampler and slicer. Each function contains sub functions to give you a total of 16 velocity-sensitive pads.
The NS6II’s interface is rounded out with a silky-smooth 100 mm pitch fader and large, capacitive jog wheels that experienced DJs will instantly appreciate.
- Dual USB ports
- 2-inch color LCD display integrated into each jog wheel.
- Digital mixer with two phono/line inputs that can be mixed directly without software
- Comes with Serato DJ (full version)
- Touch-capacitive knobs
- 6-inch multi-function jog wheel with smart learning capacitive technology
- 4-channel USB audio
- Stereo XLR outputs, master RCA outputs, booth RCA outputs
- Two 1/4 in. microphone inputs
- Stand-alone mixer 24-bit, 44.1K audio
- USB 2.0
- 4 in, 4 out with two phono preamps
- Replaceable crossfader
- Roll bar to protect front panel control knobs
Order now to bring a new level of creativity to your sets.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.