- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Numark Numark NTX1000 Professional High-Torque Direct Drive Turntable
- #L13185 000000000 L13185000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Numark recognizes your need for a professional turntable that capitalizes on the resurgent popularity of vinyl for DJ gigs. But we’re mindful that yo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Numark recognizes your need for a professional turntable that capitalizes on the resurgent popularity of vinyl for DJ gigs. But we’re mindful that you need for both versatility and value. The NTX1000 gives you everything you’re looking for. It’s a no-compromise direct-drive turntable that has all the features and performance demanded by you—the professional DJ.
It has incredible start-up torque, an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate controls that ensure accurate tracking and precise song selection. You can customize your performance with an adjustable start/stop control. The variable pitch range of ± 8, 16, and 50% enables you to create the perfect effect. Plus, the NTX1000’s special isolation design easily resists feedback and external vibrations, even in the loud, bass-heavy environment where you perform, every night.
- Full-size platter with high-torque direct-drive motor
- 2-speed design: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
- S-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking (Cartridge not included)
- Tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate control
- Pitch range adjustable to ±8%, ±16%, and ±50%
- Adjustable counterweight for perfect tonearm balance
- Pitch fader with reset button
- Start and stop time knobs for adjustable time ramping
- 45 RPM adapter included
Call or click to order
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.