- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
On-Stage Pro Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52737 000000000 J52737000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for home or studio recording, these headphones offer unparalleled sonic clarity and high-end features. The closed-ear, foam-padded WH4500 he...Click To Read More About This Product
Big 40 mm drivers provide accurate, full-range sound.
Designed for home or studio recording, these headphones offer unparalleled sonic clarity and high-end features. The closed-ear, foam-padded WH4500 headphones comfortably block out ambient noise so you can hear your music more clearly. Collapsible and easily transported with the included nylon travel bag, the WH45000 provides a full-range frequency response, thanks to its 40mm drivers.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear (circumaural)
- Primary application: Studio monitor
- Secondary application: General listening
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response (TX): 15Hz - 28kHz
- SPL: 99 dB
- Driver diameter: 40mm
- THD: Not specified
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: Not specified
- Style: Straight
- Length: 10 ft.
- Connector: 3.5 mm w/adaptor
- Built-in mic: No
For high-end sound and features without a high-end price tag, order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.