- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
On-Stage U-Mount TCM1901 Grip-On Universal Device Holder with Round Clamp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J30739 000000000 J30739000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Grip-On Mounting System from On-Stage is the fast and easy way to mount your mobile device to everyday objects and surfaces. The U-mount is the i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile clamp, holds most tablets.
The Grip-On Mounting System from On-Stage is the fast and easy way to mount your mobile device to everyday objects and surfaces. The U-mount is the ideal balance of ease and hands-free convenience. Once you try the Grip-Onu-mount holder, you’ll want to use your mobile device everywhere. The system includes three Grip-On Holders: Small holder grips: 2½" to 3½", Medium holder grips: 3½" to 5¾", and Large holder grips: 5¾" to 7¾".
Includes 360-degree ball joint with pull back release 8mm threaded stem and locking washer mate with U-mount Locks in any of three rotational angles Includes Prop-Up: Rubber foot plugs directly into Pull Back Release Sleeve Creates non-slip monopod for desktop applications Great for typing, watching movies, reading, and more Includes U-mount Round Clamp: Ergonomic S-shaped locking knob Contoured pressure (locking) pad keyed in a track Flat end has a 5/8"- 27 threaded hole for attaching the Mounting Post Handles tubing up to 29mm (1.14”) in diameter Pull Back Connector with 360 Ball Joint
Great for lyrics, chord changes, even typing and data entry. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.