Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box ADAM Audio A3X Powered Studio Monitor Condition 1 - Minttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box ADAM Audio A3X Powered Studio Monitor Condition 1 - Mint$307.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A studio quality monitor with a tiny footprint and the acclaimed ADAM sound quality.
The A3X monitor's 4.5" basket driver handles the lower registers. The diaphragm is made from carbon fiber, a material that is very light but very stiff and therefore capable of delivering coloring-free sound. Two built-in 25W amplifiers power each of the drivers directly.
A very handy and exclusive technology found in the 2 smaller AX monitors is the Stereolink. This is accomplished by a pair of additional RCA connections that allow for a bypass of the second stereo channel to the other speaker.
This new technology connects 2 ADAM A3X speakers allowing you to control the system's stereo volume from either speaker's gain control. The A3X is a natural for desktop applications where overall system volume needs to be adjusted easily.
Controls and Connectors
The front of the ADAM A3X sports dual ports for surprisingly low frequency response down to 60Hz. The front panel is armed with power and gain controls. The rear panel includes a tweeter gain control as well as balanced (XLR) jacks and unbalanced (RCA) jacks, giving the ADAM A3X monitor greater connection flexibility.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 4.5"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 2"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Carbon Fiber
- Frequency response: 60Hz – 50kHz
- Max peak SPL: 98 dB
- Amplifier class: A/B
- Output power: 40W
- Input connectors: XLR, RCA
- Standby mode: Info not available
- Acoustic space control: No
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 6"
- Height: 10"
- Depth: 7.5"
- Weight: 10.1 lb.
- Enclosure type: Ported
Trust the brand used in professional studios around the world, order Adam monitors today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.