- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A3X Powered Studio Monitor
Condition 1 - Mint
- 585668 004000000 585668004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADAM A3X 2-way studio monitor is ADAM Audio's smallest monitor to date, making it perfectly suited for audio environments where space is limited ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A studio quality monitor with a tiny footprint and the acclaimed ADAM sound quality.
The ADAM A3X 2-way studio monitor is ADAM Audio's smallest monitor to date, making it perfectly suited for audio environments where space is limited but sound must not be. The A3X delivers acclaimed ADAM sound quality from a small footprint by using an X-ART tweeter for the higher frequencies guaranteeing crystal-clear music reproduction.
The A3X monitor's 4.5" basket driver handles the lower registers. The diaphragm is made from carbon fiber, a material that is very light but very stiff and therefore capable of delivering coloring-free sound. Two built-in 25W amplifiers power each of the drivers directly.
A very handy and exclusive technology found in the 2 smaller AX monitors is the Stereolink. This is accomplished by a pair of additional RCA connections that allow for a bypass of the second stereo channel to the other speaker.
This new technology connects 2 ADAM A3X speakers allowing you to control the system's stereo volume from either speaker's gain control. The A3X is a natural for desktop applications where overall system volume needs to be adjusted easily.
Controls and Connectors
The front of the ADAM A3X sports dual ports for surprisingly low frequency response down to 60Hz. The front panel is armed with power and gain controls. The rear panel includes a tweeter gain control as well as balanced (XLR) jacks and unbalanced (RCA) jacks, giving the ADAM A3X monitor greater connection flexibility.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 4.5"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 2"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Carbon Fiber
- Frequency response: 60Hz – 50kHz
- Max peak SPL: 98 dB
- Amplifier class: A/B
- Output power: 40W
- Input connectors: XLR, RCA
- Standby mode: Info not available
- Acoustic space control: No
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 6"
- Height: 10"
- Depth: 7.5"
- Weight: 10.1 lb.
- Enclosure type: Ported
Trust the brand used in professional studios around the world, order Adam monitors today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.