- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sub10 Mk2 Powered Studio Subwoofer
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- 605056 004001000 605056004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sub10 Mk2 from ADAM Audio is a powerful subwoofer designed to extend the low-frequency capabilities of any near or midfield studio monitoring. A ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Powerful, precise bass for any small to medium sized control room.
The Sub10 Mk2 from ADAM Audio is a powerful subwoofer designed to extend the low-frequency capabilities of any near or midfield studio monitoring. A 200W Ice Power amp drives a large (50mm) voice-coil. This amp stays cool as it uses PWM technology in both the amp and the power supply sections, producing greater than 90% overall efficiency. It can handle its maximum power without danger to the electronics or to the driver. The Sub10 Mk2 powered subwoofer houses an excellent 10" woofer, capable of a frequency response of 25Hz-150Hz.
The ADAM Audio Sub10 Mk2 works with a new down-firing bass reflex tube that, due to its shape and size, avoids unnecessary ventilation noise. For larger rooms or higher levels you can chain as many ADAM subs together as necessary.
The Sub10 Mk2 studio subwoofer has balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) in and output connectors, and numerous controls to adapt to different room acoustics and requirements. The Sub10 MK2 also has a level control from -60dB to +6dB, a phase ±180 degree switch, a variable upper barrier frequency (50-150 Hz), and a switchable 85Hz high-pass filter for the satellite output. In addition, there is a 'signal-on/continuous' switch, which provides the option of automatic power up whenever the subwoofer receives signals/automatic power-
off after 15 minutes of no signal.
The Sub10 Mk2 is an ideal match for ADAM monitors such as the P series or the S1A, S2A, S2.5A, or S3A studio monitors. In any small to medium sized control room, they guarantee powerful yet precise bass response.
You'll find ADAM monitors and subs at Abbey Road, Paramount Pictures, and The Juilliard School of Music to name a few. Isn't it time ADAM's superior sound found its way into your studio?
- Design: Active bass reflex speaker
- Woofer: 10" (260 mm), coated paper
- Frequency response (± 3 dB): 25Hz - 150Hz var.
- Panel (rear-mounted): Gain, filter adjustment
- Power: 200W (sin), 300W (RMS)
- Inputs: Balanced XLR, Unbalanced RCA
- Dimensions: 11.8"W x 21.6"H x 15.7"D (300 x 550 x 400mm)
- Weight: 46 lbs. (21kg)
- Warranty: 2 years
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.