- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
C519M Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Condition 1 - Mint
- 270508 004000000 270508004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AKG C519 M clips onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, or any other wind instrument (e.g. didgeridoo). Room to move for the wind...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Perfect for performance and studio work!
The AKG C519 M clips onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, or any other wind instrument (e.g. didgeridoo). Room to move for the wind section at last! Its tight cardioid polar pattern makes the C 519 an ideal tool for use near monitor wedges, and its flat frequency response delivers a natural, powerful, and clear sound.
The C 519 M features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphone's frequency response to your instrument's sound. The unique adapter plate A 400 allows easy attachment of the AKG pocket transmitters. The C 519 M is designed for use external phantom power.
- Miniature condenser clip-on microphone for wind instruments, drums, and percussions
- Miniature gooseneck for accurate microphone alignment
- Including wireless direct adapter for easy use with AKG pocket transmitters
- Detachable microphone cable
- Transducer shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
Give your wind instrument performance the clarity and definition it deserves. Order today!
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 60-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (46 db)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 130/132 dB SPL, (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 db
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
Recommended load impedence: >=2000 ohms
- Current consumption: approx. 2 mA
- Power requirement: external phantom power
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Cable length: 5 ft. (1.5 m)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 7.9" x 1.9", 200 mm x 47 mm (microphone only)
- Net weight: 6.9 oz, (195 g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.