- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
K171 MKII Headphones
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- 241833 004000000 241833004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
AKG K171 MKII Headphones combine the benefits of a closed-back design with the light weight and comfort of over-the-ear headphones. AKG K171s are an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Lightweight, closed-back headphones with excellent noise attenuation for live sound monitoring, beatmixing, or broadcasting.
AKG K171 MKII Headphones combine the benefits of a closed-back design with the light weight and comfort of over-the-ear headphones. AKG K171s are an excellent choice for DJ and broadcast applications where no sound can bleed from the headphones into live microphones. The closed-back, rugged design gives K171 MKII headphones a different low-frequency character and maintains its comfort and flexibility.
AKG K171 MKII headphones are ideal for studio tracking, as well as for DJ use. These headphones feature both leatherette and velvet earpads for great fit and maximum comfort. The K171 MKII headphones include a detachable 10' straight cable and a 16' coiled cable. They offer a frequency range from 18Hz to 26kHz, giving you highly accurate monitoring with the added isolation of a closed-back design. If you want efficient, dynamic listening, you'll appreciate the great sound you get from AKG K171 MKII Headphones.
- Dynamic, closed-back headphones
- Includes leatherette and velvet earpads
- Detachable 10' straight cable and 16' coiled cable included
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- High ambient noise attenuation
- For broadcast and DJ use
- Rugged construction for tough handling
Receive studio quality with maximum comfort, why wait, call or click now!
- Type: closed-back, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity: 94 dB/mW, 107 dB/V
- Frequency range: 18 to 26,000 Hz
- Rated impedance: 55 ohms
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Earpads: leatherette and velvet
- Cable : 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector: gold plated stereo mini jack
- Adapter: gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
- Net weight (without cable): 200 g (7.1 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 500 g (17.6 oz.)
- Patent(s): Varimotion ” multiple-thickness diaphragm for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 403.751, US 6,185,809, EP 814.637 (DE, DK, FI, FR, GB, IT, NL), JP 3.927.651); Acoustics slot resistor for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 408.706, US 6,639,991, ZL 01116806)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.