- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
WMS420 Wireless System - Presenter
Condition 1 - Mint
- J07976 004000000 J07976004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The WMS420, wireless microphone system, provides a highly flexible solution, being equally suitable on stage as well as in locations where a single c...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Wireless lavalier system ideal for presentations.
The WMS420, wireless microphone system, provides a highly flexible solution, being equally suitable on stage as well as in locations where a single channel or multichannel solution is needed. The complete WMS420 wireless system consists of the SR420 stationary receiver, HT420 handheld transmitter and the PT420 pocket transmitter. The HT420 handheld transmitter is available with a patented D5 dynamic microphone providing maximum rejection against feedback, reduced handling noise and the famous AKG sound. Both transmitters have charging contacts. In its price range the WMS420 is one of the only wireless systems to professionally supports the use of rechargeable batteries. The low cost of operation make the WMS420 attractive for installations.
The detachable receiver antennas allow the use of professional accessories, such as antenna splitters and remote mounted directional antennas for multi channel systems. The WMS420 series includes three different bodypack sets. The head-worn set includes the high performance C555L condenser microphone. The presenter set includes the professional C417L lavalier microphone. The guitar set will include an instrument cable.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Transmitters with charging contacts
- 8 hours of operating time on a single AA battery
- Up to 8 channels coexistence in one band
- Compatible with all AKG MicroMics
- Low battery warning indicator
- Frequency range optimized receiver antennas
- Detachable receiver antennas
Free yourself from cables. Order today!
- Frequency bands: A: 530,025 - 559,000 MHz; U1: 606,100 - 613,900 MHz; U2: 614,100 - 629,900MHz; B1: 748,100 - 751,900 MHz; B2: 774,100 - 777,900 MHz; M: 826,300 -831,000 MHz; D: 863,100 - 864,900 MHz; K: 925,100 - 931,850 MHz
- Diversity system: Antenna switching
- RF output: 10, 20 or 50 mW (depending on frequency band)
- Audio bandwidth: 40 - 20 000 Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Tuning range: Up to 30 MHz (depending on frequency band)
- Max. channels: Up to eight compatible channels within one frequency band
- Frequency selection: Fixed frequencies
- Modulation: FM
- Radio range (Line of sight): 30 meter (with external antennas further distances achievable)
- Rack size ½ Racksize (19")
- Dimensions: 150 x 44 x 200 mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.