- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 8-Channel Mixer
- Write a Review
- Product 801473
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 is a compact tabletop mixer providing USB 2.0 technology for ultra-fast, low-latency, 24”bit/44.1”96kHz (with high-end A/D and...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A high-resolution mixer that lets you monitor and record your outboard gear directly to DAW via USB 2.0.
The MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 is a compact tabletop mixer providing USB 2.0 technology for ultra-fast, low-latency, 24”bit/44.1”96kHz (with high-end A/D and D/A conversion) multichannel audio recording straight to your computer. Designed with low-noise analog electronics, it lets users take advantage of 100 studio-grade 28-bit digital effects. Whether used for mobile or studio recording, the MultiMix 8 mixing console makes recording high-quality audio to your computer fast and easy. Bundled with award-winning Cubase LE software for optimal results.
The MultiMix USB 2.0 8-channel mixer provides four high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4" (4 total) line inputs, an Aux send that can send to either onboard or external effects, and a stereo Aux return. There is also an RCA stereo 2-Track input and output.
It sends 10 signals via USB 2.0: each of the eight input tracks, plus the left and right channels of the final stereo mix. You can record all eight inputs plus the main mix, which can be recorded with effects.
If you want to bring external audio sources into a recording or live mix, you can do it in several different ways. Using the 2-Track In (RCA), you can
add a tape deck, ADAT, CD player or other source to the mix. The 2-Track In also can be used to entertain the audience with a CD as the band is setting up for a live show. The Aux Returns
can be used as additional audio inputs when you are not using them for effects.
- 10 direct inputs (4 XLR/TRS + 4 - 1/4" (stereo L&R) + 2 RCA) for recording and 2 return inputs for monitoring
- High-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4"
- Switchable 75Hz highpass filters
- Line inputs, aux send (to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
- 100 28-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi-effects
- 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid bandpass/reject
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- 24-bit, 44.1 to 96 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through an integrated USB 2.0 audio interface
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows XP
- Steinberg Cubase LE included
- Easy-to-attach rackmount ears available