- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XONE:43 DJ Mixer
Condition 1 - Mint
- J23056 004000000 J23056004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Created for DJs and electronic music purists, Xone:43 is a 4+1 channel DJ mixer that offers the very best of analogue audio quality, including the le...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) 4-channel analog DJ mixer.
Created for DJs and electronic music purists, Xone:43 is a 4+1 channel DJ mixer that offers the very best of analogue audio quality, including the legendary Xone filter with resonance control, 3 band EQ, crossfader with three curve settings and X:FX for send/return to your favourite FX unit.
The crossfader has three switchable curve settings for blending or scratching styles and can be easily replaced or upgraded to a custom Innofader for ultimate crossfader performance. With balanced XLR main outputs, independent booth and record outputs, Xone:43 excels in the club and in high end personal DJ setups.
- 4 channels with phono/line inputs
- VCF Filter system “ low-pass, high-pass and band-pass filters plus frequency and resonance controls
- 3-band EQ
- External FX loop (Send/Return) system with dry/wet control per channel
- Mic input on balanced XLR, with 2-band EQ
- Balanced main mix out on XLR
- Independent booth out
- Record out
- 3.5mm and 1/4? headphone outputs
- Touring grade build quality
- Super smooth VCA channel faders
- User changeable crossfader
- Innofader compatible
- Crossfader curve switch
- 20dB pro standard headroom
- 9-segment signal level monitoring
Allen&Heath is trusted in professional DJ booths around the world, order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.