- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orion Studio HD Audio Interface
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #K46085 004000000 K46085004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a high-speed USB 3.0 port, extended analog I/O, 12 Class A mic pres and enhanced conversion, Orion Studio HD is a fit for any professional DAW e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) 12-input pro audio interface with library of modeled audio units and FX.
With a high-speed USB 3.0 port, extended analog I/O, 12 Class A mic pres and enhanced conversion, Orion Studio HD is a fit for any professional DAW environment.
This latest offering from Antelope Audio comes equipped with a library of real-time FPGA FX including; EQs, compressors, guitar amps and AuraVerb's classic reverb. It also features authentic models of legendary units from BAE, Grove Hill, Gyraf Audio, Lang and more.
They key to authentic FX modeling and zero latency audio processing is Antelope Audio's FPGA technology. Orion Studio HD features an extremely powerful Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) chip. This Antelope Audio pioneered technology provides the unit with massive modeling capabilities. In other words, the FPGA is why you'll be able to use over 40 Real-Time FX models of legendary EQs, compressors, guitar amps and cabs.
They not only behave and sound like the real hardware that inspired Antelope to recreate them in the FPGA domain, but are guaranteed to be easily applied when recording, mixing and mastering. Another feature you'll love is its low latency, which allows you to create up to four independent zero latency mixes that can be easily assigned to any output including the main mastering grade outs, and its two dedicated headphone outs.
Perfect Sound and Flawless Clocking
Orion Studio HD uses the AD converters from Orion Studio Rev. 2017, which allow dynamic range to be boosted to 124 dB. The audio world's favorite clocking accuracy is also a part of Orion Studio HD package as well. Powered by an acclaimed 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management technology, it provides incomparable stability, sonic accuracy and audio detail.
Apart from being connectable via the Pro Tools HDX port, Orion Studio HD offers USB 3.0 connection making the device compatible with any DAW. The interface comes with vast analog and digital I/O options, including 12 high-end mic pres, a pair of mastering grade monitor outs, 16 analog outs, 2 transformer reamp outputs, plus 8 channels I/O via ADAT and 2 channels I/O on S/PDIF.
Like everything Antelope Audio, Orion Studio HD allows for fast device control via multiple computers via an OS and Windows compatible desktop app. Functionality highlights include switching between two routing matrix view modes and Full Session Saving functionality. Orion Studio HD allows you to quickly save, load and share routing, monitoring and FX settings. These presets can be then easily exchanged between studio facilities, which are part of the global Antelope Audio family.
Control and use as many Orion Studio HD devices as you want via the S/N selector inside the software control panel or open multiple panels on the same computer. Orion Studio HD is suitable for large studio facilities and offers flexible device management from various access points. An iOS / Android mobile app gives you full mic pres control from a smartphone or tablet.
- Advanced AD converters with dynamic range boosted to 124 dB
- HDX port for Pro Tools & Native setups compatibility
- 40+ AFX including BAE, Grove Hill, Gyraf Audio and Lang classics
- 12 Mic Pres, 16 Analog outs, 2 Reamps
- A/B Mastering-grade Monitor Outputs
- ADAT optical I/O, S/PDIF I/O
- Flawless 4th Generation 64-bit clocking and unique analog circuitry
- Controllable via user-friendly desktop and mobile apps
- USB 3.0 connectivity compatible with both MAC OS & Windows
Enhance your studio with world-class clocking and conversion.
- Max bit depth: 24-bit
- Max sampling rate: 192 kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Total inputs: 12
- Analog inputs: 12
- Digital inputs: 2
- Mic preamps: 12
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 12 (4 front, 8 rear)
- XLR only jacks: 0
- 1/4” only jacks: 0
- DB25: 0
- S/PDIF in: 1
- ADAT/optical in: 1 (up to 8 channels)
- RCA in: 0
- AES/EBU: 0
- MADI: 1
- Dante: 0
- Analog outputs: 16
- Digital outputs: 10
- XLR out: 0
- 1/4” out: 2 x Stereo Monitor
- DB25: 2 (up to 16 channels)
- S/PDIF out: 1
- ADAT/optical out: 1 (up to 8 channels)
- RCA out: 0
- AES / EBU: 0
- MADI: 0
- Dante: 0
- Connections: USB
- MIDI I/O: No
- Headphone output(s): 2
- Word-clock I/O: 1 @ 75 Ohms on BNC 32 – 192 kHz
- Computer platform: Mac, Windows
- Phantom power: Yes
- Direct monitoring: Yes
- Onboard DSP: Yes
- Metering: Yes
- Display: LCD
- Latency control: Yes
- Monitor control: Yes
- Headphone control: Yes
- Width: 19 in.
- Height: 1.7 in.
- Depth: 8.6 in.
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Rack-mountable: Yes
- Included software: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.