- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AMT 350 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Condition 1 - Mint
- 270971 004000000 270971004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AMT 350 large diaphragm studio microphone is designed to record vocals and instruments on classic analog and the popular growing digital format. ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Affordable excellence.
The AMT 350 large diaphragm studio microphone is designed to record vocals and instruments on classic analog and the popular growing digital format. With a cardioid pattern, the 350 mic is designed to be used in front of guitar cabinets, acoustic guitars, vocals, and acoustic instruments. The AMT 350 incorporates an element nearly an inch in diameter with a thickness of 6 microns of gold on the diaphragm which gives it it's wide frequency range and stellar sensitivity.
The AMT 350 is engineered to capture the most natural sound from the source in a controlled setting and was after the most expensive European large diaphragm microphones with emphasis on the sonic quality instead of additional features. The 350 has transparent and high definition detail down to subtle sonic qualities.
The 350 mic is in an affordable price range allowing one to purchase in pairs for stereo overhead use as well. It's ultra low noise level allows it to compete with any studio microphone on the market. Comes complete with hard shell case and clip for mounting to a microphone stand.
Requires phantom power.
- Phantom Power 48V
- 20-20kHz frequency response
- 200 ohms impedance
- 130dB maximum SPL
- 80dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Weight (Mic only) 548grams
- Sensitivity 13mv/Pa
- Cardioid pattern
- Output Connection 3-pin XLR
- Element Nearly an inch in diameter with 6 microns of gold.
Order today and record sound as it is meant to be heard.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.