Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Art USB Phono Plus Project Series Condition 1 - Minttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Easily transfer music from your record player to your laptop or computer.
Front-mounted gain control and Signal/Clip LED allows easy optimization of a wide range of analog input sources. The USB Monitor/headphone provides zero latency monitoring of the input source for easy cueing. The USB Phono Plus can also act as audio playback source for any USB equipped computer or laptop. Optical TOSLINK input and output as well as an S/PDIF input make the USB Phono Plus an ideal analog / digital audio to USB interface as well.
Housed in an all aluminum black anodized case, the USB Phono Plus can be powered by either external power supply or directly via USB port. To ensure maximum versatility, the USB Phono Plus is fully compliant with the USB 2.0 specification and uses USB adaptive mode for playback and USB asynchronous mode for record. It will work with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 USB audio device drivers as well as Apple OS9.1/OS-X computers with native USB support.
- Easily transfer audio from your vinyl records to your laptop or computer
- Also functions as an audio interface between analog and digital sources
- Front mounted gain control and Signal/Clip LED
- USB Phono Plus ships with Sound Saver Express software
Dust those records off the shelf, and add them to your digital library today.
USB Phono Plus Project Series Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- THD: <0.01% typical @ 1kHz
- Hum and Noise: >90 dB below clipping
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms/100pf (phono), 270k Ohms (line)
- Maximum Input Level: 40 mV rms @ 1 kHz (phono), +19dBu (line)
- Maximum Gain: 45dB @ 1 kHz (phono), 6dB (line)
- Analog Input Connections: RCA (preamp / phono/line output)
- Analog Output Connection: RCA (preamp line output) 1/8" (monitor/headphone output)
- Maximum Output Level: +6dBu (1.4V rms)
- Filter Type / Response: Switchable, high pass (low cut) -3dB @ 22Hz
- A/D-D/A: 16-bit, 44.1kHz or 48kHz, USB selectable from computer 0.4 ms A/D latency @ 44.1kHz
- Digital Audio Interface: TOSLINK Opto In to USB, TOSLINK Opto Out from USB, S/PDIF coax (RCA) In to USB
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0 compliant
- Chassis Type: All aluminum black anodized with integral rubber sides
- Power Requirements: USB bus powered or 7-12V DC or 9-12V AC @ 150mA (external) Either polarity of the tip will work with DC power
- Dimensions: 1.85 x 4.6 x 4.5 (in)
- Weight: 1.35 lb
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.