- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ARTIST SERIES DRUM KIT - 4 PIECE
Condition 1 - Mint
- L43466 004000000 L43466004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATM-DRUM4 Drum Pack includes a core selection of four microphones specifically engineered for drum applications. With ATM Series mics for kick, s...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) 4 solid mics for recording your drums.
The ATM-DRUM4 Drum Pack includes a core selection of four microphones specifically engineered for drum applications. With ATM Series mics for kick, snare and overheads, the ATM-DRUM4 pack has everything you need to professionally mike drums in small clubs, churches and other controlled environments, and for home recording applications.
All four of the microphones in the pack – one ATM250 hypercardioid kick drum mic, one ATM650 hypercardioid snare mic, and two ATM450 cardioid overhead mics – feature low-profile design for minimum visibility and versatile placement options around the drum kit. They are engineered to handle fast transients and high SPLs, and deliver superior off-axis rejection.
Also included in the package are the specified clamps for each microphone, four 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapters, and a hard carrying case with a die-cut foam interior to hold all microphones and accessories.
- Includes (1) ATM250 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Includes (1) ATM650 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Includes (2) ATM450 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.