- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AT8410A Shock Mount
Condition 1 - Mint
- 271023 004000000 271023004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Audio-Technica shock mounts provide excellent mechanical isolation while offering unusual versatility and ease of use. Equally adapted to cylindrical...Click To Read More About This Product
Audio-Technica shock mounts provide excellent mechanical isolation while offering unusual versatility and ease of use. Equally adapted to cylindrical and tapered microphones, they attenuate noise, shock and vibration transmitted through microphone stands, booms and fixed microphone mounts.
The AT8410a permits easy microphone insertion and removal without detaching the mic cable; its spring-loaded clamp holds even heavy tapered microphones securely. The AT8415's lightweight and low profile make it an excellent choice for "fishpole" booms and for video use.
The AT8410a mounts directly to any stand with standard 5/8"-27 threads, and includes a constant-tension clutch and 180swivel for easy, positive microphone adjustment. Isolation is accomplished with elastic shock cord. Microphones mechanically coupled to a stage or other resonant surface. And in live entertainment, shock mounts minimize noise from the movement of instruments as well as the pickup of high-level energy transmitted from nearby speakers.
- Attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through mic stands, booms and mounts
- Spring-clip fits most tapered and cylindrical microphones
- Permits easy microphone insertion and removal without detaching mic cable
- Compatible with 5/8"-27 threaded stands
- Fits Audio-Technica Case Style(s): S1, S2, S3, S4, S7, S8, S9, S10, SG1, SG2, SG3, T1, T2, T3, T4
- Height: 5.23" (133.3 mm)
- Ring Diameter: 3.11" (79.0 mm)
- Minimum Microphone Diameter: 0.66" (16.8 mm)
- Maximum Microphone Diameter: 1.13" (28.8 mm)
- Net Weight: 6.3 oz (179 grams)