- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ATH-R70x Professional Closed-Back Reference Headphones
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #K44921 004000000 K44921004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Audio-Technica’s flagship, closed-back professional reference headphones feature specially designed drivers and acoustically transparent housings fas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Pro-grade sound with large 45 mm drivers.
Audio-Technica’s flagship, closed-back professional reference headphones feature specially designed drivers and acoustically transparent housings fashioned from aluminum honeycomb mesh. Large, proprietary 45 mm drivers are tuned to faithfully reproduce extreme low-end frequencies down to 5Hz, as well as highs up to 40kHz—all while maintaining perfect balance. The ATH-R70x headphones provide an accurate and natural closed-back sound, and are ideal for studio mixing and tracking, FOH, mastering, post-production, audio forensics and personal listening. Thanks to ear cups that swivel 90°, these robust headphones are also perfectly suited for professional DJing. While mixing in loud club environments, professional DJs will also appreciate the excellent sound isolation provided by the around-the-ear design.
The ATH-R70x professional headphones incorporate an improved design of Audio-Technica’s 3D wing support system to provide even greater comfort during prolonged use. Robust yet lightweight, and equipped with a unique, dual-sided detachable cable that automatically maintains proper stereo orientation (no matter how it’s attached), the R70x headphones are built for lasting comfort, convenience and audio purity.
- Pro-grade, closed-back reference headphones
- Large 45 mm drivers
- Ear cups rotate 90°
- Ideal for studio use, mastering and DJing
- Excellent sound isolation and comfort for long-term use
These robust headphones prove you don't have to spend a ton to get professional, studio-grade sound—order your pair today.
- Ear coupling: Around-ear
- Operating principle: Closed
- Primary application: Studio
- Secondary application: Djing
- Frequency response: 5Hz – 40kHz
- SPL: 97 dB
- Driver size: 45 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 9.9 oz.
- Cable type: Detachable coiled; straight
- Cable Length: 9.8 ft.
- Connector: 1/8 in. with 1/4 in. adapter
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear