- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ATH-R70x Professional Closed-Back Reference Headphones
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #K44921 004000000 K44921004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Audio-Technica’s flagship, closed-back professional reference headphones feature specially designed drivers and acoustically transparent housings fas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Pro-grade sound with large 45 mm drivers.
Audio-Technica’s flagship, closed-back professional reference headphones feature specially designed drivers and acoustically transparent housings fashioned from aluminum honeycomb mesh. Large, proprietary 45 mm drivers are tuned to faithfully reproduce extreme low-end frequencies down to 5Hz, as well as highs up to 40kHz—all while maintaining perfect balance. The ATH-R70x headphones provide an accurate and natural closed-back sound, and are ideal for studio mixing and tracking, FOH, mastering, post-production, audio forensics and personal listening. Thanks to ear cups that swivel 90°, these robust headphones are also perfectly suited for professional DJing. While mixing in loud club environments, professional DJs will also appreciate the excellent sound isolation provided by the around-the-ear design.
The ATH-R70x professional headphones incorporate an improved design of Audio-Technica’s 3D wing support system to provide even greater comfort during prolonged use. Robust yet lightweight, and equipped with a unique, dual-sided detachable cable that automatically maintains proper stereo orientation (no matter how it’s attached), the R70x headphones are built for lasting comfort, convenience and audio purity.
- Pro-grade, closed-back reference headphones
- Large 45 mm drivers
- Ear cups rotate 90°
- Ideal for studio use, mastering and DJing
- Excellent sound isolation and comfort for long-term use
These robust headphones prove you don't have to spend a ton to get professional, studio-grade sound—order your pair today.
- Ear coupling: Around-ear
- Operating principle: Closed
- Primary application: Studio
- Secondary application: Djing
- Frequency response: 5Hz – 40kHz
- SPL: 97 dB
- Driver size: 45 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 9.9 oz.
- Cable type: Detachable coiled; straight
- Cable Length: 9.8 ft.
- Connector: 1/8 in. with 1/4 in. adapter
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.