- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BP893c MicroEarset Headset Condenser Mic for Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
- Product H71549
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its ergonomically molded earpiece and unobtrusive one-inch boom, Audio-Technica's BP893c MicroEarset offers inconspicuous placement along with c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Lightweight and unobtrusive, with natural voice reproduction.
With its ergonomically molded earpiece and unobtrusive one-inch boom, Audio-Technica's BP893c MicroEarset offers inconspicuous placement along with clear, natural vocal pickup. Its lightweight low-profile design makes the microphone ideal for use in theatrical performances, houses of worship and broadcast studios.
The BP893c MicroEarset is positioned unobtrusively over the ear. Its omnidirectional miniature condenser capsule offers outstanding pickup tailored for natural vocal reproduction, with audio reproduction similar to that of a high-quality lavalier microphone. The microphone is also ideal for use in violin pickup; wear the BP893 over the ear as usual, with no need for clamps on the violin.
The BP893c features a BP893 omnidirectional condenser headworn microphone with a 1.4 m (55") permanently attached miniature cable that is unterminated. Comes with an AT8440 cable clip, two AT8157 windscreens, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a carrying case.
Note: power module not included.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Outstanding clarity and intelligibility
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Extremely unobtrusive, 1-inch flexible boom
- Secure over-the-ear placement
- Extended frequency response for natural vocal reproduction
- Available in black and beige, wired and wireless models
Get the mobility and sound quality you need.
- Element: fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -34 dB (19.9 mv) re 1V at 1 PaH
- Maximum input sound level: 114 dB dB dB spl, 1 kHz at 3% T.H.D.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Current consumption 0.1 mA typical at 5V (wireless only)
- Voltage range 2.5-11V (wireless only)
- Weight (microphone): microphone, boom & earpiece: 2.0 g (0.07 oz)
- microphone: 8.1 mm (0.32") long 2.6 mm (0.10") diameter
- boom: 26.4 mm (1.04") long, 1.07 mm (0.04")
- Output connector (power module): integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable 1.4 m (55"), unterminated
- Accessories furnished:
- BP893c: AT8440 cable clip, two AT8157 windscreens, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a style m31 carrying case.
- BP893-th: AT8440 cable clip, two AT8157 windscreens, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a style m31 carrying case.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Audio-Technica BP893c MicroEarset Headset Condenser Mic for Wireless Systems:
I added this as an option to our ATW-3131 Wireless Lavaliere Systems (we have 3). I am an A/V Engineer for a movie company in California and we use these for company, meetings, sales presentations, in-house training seminars, etc. I really like the benefits that a small omnidirectional condenser worn over the ear can give someone making a presentation. It is always in the right place! I just used this mic on our company's President for his recent company wide meeting and everyone was complementing me on how well he sounded. It produces speech very naturally and he appreciated just how small and almost invisible it is.
A real winner in my opinion and priced hundreds less than some of the alternatives in this mic style. I appreciated the hard plastic storage case as well.