- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRO47TL Cardioid Condenser Thread-mount Gooseneck Microphone
Condition 1 - Mint
- #271024 004000000 271024004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio-Technica PRO47TL is a double-gooseneck cardioid condenser microphone with integral power module and 5/8"-27 adapter-mount is ideal for boa...Click To Read More About This Product
The Audio-Technica PRO47TL is a double-gooseneck cardioid condenser microphone with integral power module and 5/8"-27 adapter-mount is ideal for boardroom, school, government, house of worship and other installed applications. Featuring a wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance, the microphone's self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules.
Requires phantom power.
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- Quiet, fixed-placement, long-life gooseneck
- Direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand, or to included threaded mounting stud
- 9.8' (3.0 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Overall length of 15.79" (401.0 mm)
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: ”37 db (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 134 db SPL, 1 khz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 106 db, 1 khz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 66 db, 1 khz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 9-52V DC, 2 ma typical
- Weight: 67 g (2.4 oz)
- Dimensions: 15.79" (401mm) long, .47" (12 mm) head diameter
- Output connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- Cable: 9.8' (3.0 m) long, permanently attached
- Accessories furnished: AT8146 windscreen; AT8425 5/8"-27 threaded mounting stud
- Audio-Technica Case Style: M22
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.