- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
U841A UniPoint Omnidirectional Condenser Boundary Microphone
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #275127 004000000 275127004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio Technica U841A UniPoint Boundary Microphone delivers exceptionally intelligible audio reproduction in a super-compact, low-profile design. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Designed for studio and stage use.
The Audio Technica U841A UniPoint Boundary Microphone delivers exceptionally intelligible audio reproduction in a super-compact, low-profile design. Equipped with UniGuard RFI-shielding technology, this omnidirectional condenser boundary mic is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and conferencing in surface-mount applications. The U841A flat mic has a 360 pickup angle and operates on battery or phantom power.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Small-diameter UniPoint capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pad minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance black finish for minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional in hemisphere above mounting surface
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom ”39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa; Battery ”40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: Phantom 200 ohms; Battery 270
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom 132 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; Battery 122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): Phantom 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL; Battery 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight (microphone): 2.8 oz (78 g)
- Weight (Power Module): 4.9 oz. (139 g)
- Dimensions (Microphone): 2.56"diameter x 0.59 height, (65.0 mm diameter x 15.1 mm height)
- Dimensions Power Module (H x W x D): 3.31" x 2.48" x 0.87", (84.0 mm x 63.0 mm x 22.0 mm)
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached
- Accessories Furnished: AT8531 power module; battery; soft protective pouch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.