- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AP42 BP Dual Bodypack Wireless System
Condition 1 - Mint 554-586 MHz
- J45127 004002000 J45127004002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you are a vocalist, musician, performer or presenter, the Audix Performance Series is designed to take the mystery out of wireless with a pro...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) R42 2-channel diversity receiver with two B60 bodypack transmitters.
Whether you are a vocalist, musician, performer or presenter, the Audix Performance Series is designed to take the mystery out of wireless with a professional system that is simple, reliable and versatile. Going from set up to performance is as easy as:
SCAN - Press the hot key to scan for a clear frequency (6 seconds).
SYNC - Press the sync key to lock in the transmitter to the receiver (2 seconds).
PLAY! - You are now free to roam the stage!
Available in single (R41) and dual (R42) rack mountable models, the receivers for the Audix Performance Series feature a contemporary design, rugged construction and intuitive menus. Audix Performance Series transmitters consist of both handheld and bodypack designs. The H60 handheld transmitter features an elegantly designed slim line body that is compact, well-balanced and comfortable to hold. The Audix Performance Series B60 body pack system is very contemporary in design, rugged, comfortable to wear and easy to use.
A value packed diversity system featuring the versatile B60 bodypack transmitter. This bodypack may be used with any lavalier, headworn or instrument microphone in the Audix line, as well as guitar and bass. Included is a rack mount kit and BNC cables for front mounting antennas.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 50z to 18KhZ
- Max SPL: 140 dB
- Line of sight: 300'
- Obstructions: Info not available
- # of transmitters 1
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Microphone type: Handheld
- Switches: On/Off
- Type: AA x 2
- Life: 10 hours
- Number of channels: 106
- Bandwidth: 64MHz
- Frequency band: Analog (UHF)
- Construction: ABS plastic
- Width: 2.6 in.
- Height: 3.5 in.
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Receiver construction: Metal
- Width: 15 in.
- Height: 1.7 in.
- Depth: 8.2 in.
- Weight: 4.4 lb.
- Rackmountable: Yes
Scan, sync, play with Audix Performance Wireless Systems.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.