- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CX212B Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic Multi-Pattern
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 190839476456
- Write a Review
- H74532 006000001 H74532006000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CX-212B multi-pattern, dual diaphragm condenser microphone is an exceptional tool for professional audio production, project studios and live sta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A multi-pattern studio condenser microphone with 133 dB max SPL handling.
The CX-212B multi-pattern, dual diaphragm condenser microphone is an exceptional tool for professional audio production, project studios and live stage performances. Delivering a smooth, uniform frequency response from 20 Hz - 20 kHz, the CX-212B offers a choice of three polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure 8. Additionally, the CX-212B is equipped with a bass roll-off filter to help eliminate rumble in the lower frequencies.
The CX-212B, for use in sound pressure levels up to 133 dB, is ideal for a wide variety of acoustic instruments, vocals, string sections, ensembles and ambient room miking. The CX-212B, which is designed with discreet low noise preamp circuitry, operates on 48 volts phantom power. For optimum results use the CX-212B with a high quality mic preamplifier and microphone cable.
- Isolation shockmount (SMT-CX112)
- Aluminum carrying case (CASE-CX)
- Studio vocals, lead and backing
- Voice over
- Ambient room mic
- Drum overheads
- Bells, chimes, marimba, vibes
- Acoustic instruments
- Electric guitar cabs
Contemporary design, exceptional performance.
- Transducer type: condenser
- Capsule technology: 27.5 mm (1.08 in) gold vapor diaphragm
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Selectable pattern
- Output impedance: 120 ohms
- Sensitivity: 10 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent noise floor: 19 dB (A weighted)
- Signal to noise ratio: 75 dB
- Power requirements: 48 volts phantom
- Maximum SPL: ‰133 dB / ‰ 148 dB with pad
- Dynamic range: 114 dB
- Cable/connector: 3-pin gold plated male XLR connector
- Polarity: positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: aluminium & zinc alloy
- Finish: black satin
- Weight: 365 g / 12.9 ounces
- Length: 165 mm / 6.5 inches
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.