- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AN-16/i v.2 Analog Input Module
Condition 1 - Mint
- H97061 004000000 H97061004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AN-16/i v.2 Input Module is used to connect up to 16 balanced line-level inputs from a console's direct outputs, insert points, aux sends, and/or...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Input module, connects up to 16 balanced line-level inputs.
The AN-16/i v.2 Input Module is used to connect up to 16 balanced line-level inputs from a console's direct outputs, insert points, aux sends, and/or submixes to a personal mixing system or digital snake. When used alone, one AN-16/i v.2 can generate a single 16-channel Pro16 A-Net signal. The A-Net In on the AN-16/i v.2 allows multiple Pro16 input devices (including console cards, AN-16/i-M, AV-M8, and the original AN-16/i) to be connected together to generate the higher channel count Pro16e version of A-Net used by the A360 Personal Mixer.
Analog line-level audio connected to the TRS inputs on the AN-16/i v.2 is converted to digital and transmitted via the Pro16 version of A-Net over Cat-5e cable to Personal Mixers or Pro16 output devices. The AN-16/i v.2 can also generate the enhanced version of Pro16 A-Net, Pro16e, required for use with the A360 Personal Mixer when a second Pro16 input device is connected to its A-Net In jack. The AN-16/i v.2 merges its analog inputs with the incoming A-Net stream, creating the expanded Pro16e digital audio stream. Four slot range switches allow each AN-16/i v.2 in a system to be assigned to one of the four slot ranges supported by the Pro16e protocol, increasing the total audio sources available to the personal mixing system to 64.
Monitor System Building Blocks
The AN-16/i v.2 is typically placed near the front-of-house or monitor console to simplify patching when it is used as the head-end for a Pro16 personal mixing system. Audio from the console-any combination of channel inserts, direct outs, submixes, auxes, or groups-is connected to the TRS input channels on the AN-16/i v.2. A dedicated audio thru jack is available for each input channel, allowing the AN-16/i v.2 to be seamlessly inserted into an existing audio signal path.
When used with A360 Personal Mixers, the Pro16e protocol allows stereo inputs sources to be seamlessly integrated into a personal mixing system. Each odd/even pair of inputs on the AN-16/i v.2 is automatically assigned to a single channel button on the A360 when a stereo source is connected.
Digital Snakes and Audio Networks
Used in conjunction with the AN-16/o v.4 Output Module, the AN-16/i v.2 can also be used in a digital snake as an input path for main return signals from front-of-house to signal processors and amps at the stage. The AN-16SBR System Bridge can be used to combine up to four 16-channel A-Net streams onto a single Cat-5e cable in a variety of bidirectional configurations.
- Sixteen balanced audio inputs (1/4-in TRS connectors)
- Sixteen balanced Thru connectors (TRS)
- A-Net In with four-position slot range selector switch
- Stereo Link switches for each channel pair
- Four-position gain switches (+22, +4, 0, -10dB)
- Signal present and clip LEDs per channel
- 16, balanced line-level, 1/4-inch TRS connector
- Tip: Audio +; Ring: Audio -; Sleeve: Ground
- Impedance matched output
- 48kHz sample rate, 24 bit
- One Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Four-position slot range selector switch for use with Pro16e A-Net
- One Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Supports Pro16 and Pro16e
- Four-position switch, -10dBv, 0dBu, +4dBu, and +22dBu
- Signal Present and Clip, per channel
- Impedance: 48k ohms
- LEDs; green: Signal Present, red: Clip; per channel
- Stereo Link, per channel pair;
- Two-position switch (Normal, Link)
- 17.8k ohm
- 4Hz-22kHz +0.2dB/-3dB
- < 0.003%
- 90dB typical, A/D to D/A
- Measured from AN-16/i to AN-16/o Output Module
- A-Net: 1; RJ45 connector
- Use unshielded Cat-5e UTP (or better) cable
- <0.880 msec (measured from analog input to analog output)
- External, DC, universal switching type
- Input Voltage 100-240 volts, 50/60Hz, 30VA
- Output Voltage 18-24 VDC, 0.5 amp
- Plug Size 2 mm
- 18-24 VDC, 500mA
- 19" (482.6 mm) wide x 5.75" (146 mm) deep;
- 1U high
- 6.8 lb (3.08 kg)
- AN-16SBR System Bridge; used to combine up to four A-Net streams for transmission over one Cat-5e cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.