- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MX-MN15 15 Inch Two Way Stage Monitor 300 Watts
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent 190839804938
- 605101 006000063 605101006000063
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The B-52 MX-MN 15 is the ideal short-to-medium-distance stage monitor that provides 2 discrete angles. It uses a B-52 15-85 woofer with a 2-1/2" poly...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Great sounding and ruggedly built.
The B-52 MX-MN 15 is the ideal short-to-medium-distance stage monitor that provides 2 discrete angles. It uses a B-52 15-85 woofer with a 2-1/2" polyamide voice coil, and a 1"-exit titanium compression driver mounted on a constant directivity horn to produce big sound with 300W power handling capability. The rugged speaker cabinet from B-52's MX series features metal bar handles, 16-gauge perforated steel grille, rubber feet, and protective metal corners. Input connectors include 2 - 1/4" phone jacks and a genuine Neutrik NL4 connector. Covered with impact-resistant black carpet.
- 15" woofer with 2-1/2" voice coil
- 300W power handling
- Titanium diaphragm 1" HF compression driver
- Constant directivity 90 x 40 horn
- Metal bar handles, 16-gauge perforated steel grille
- Rubber feet
- Protective metal corners. 2 - 1/4" phone jack inputs plus a genuine Neutrik NL4 connector
- Black carpet covering
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 19kHz
- High-Freq. Dispersion: 90 x 40 degrees
- X-Over Point: 1.6kHz
- Power Handling: 300W
- SPL @ 1w1m: 97 dB
- Peak SPL: 128 dB
- Dimensions: 27"W x 18"H x 21"D
- Weight: 66 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.