- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DT 1990 Pro-Open-back studio reference headphones
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- Write a Review
- #J44870 004001000 J44870004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DT 1990 PRO reference headphones combine decades of expertise in headphone technology with the latest Tesla driver technology in an open-back design....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) For precise listening, mixing and mastering.
DT 1990 PRO reference headphones combine decades of expertise in headphone technology with the latest Tesla driver technology in an open-back design.
Brilliant highs, a richly detailed midrange and precise bass combine to ensure sublime sound quality that is second to none. Together with an open-back design, the high-resolution Tesla drivers ensure a wide, dynamic and extremely natural stereo image. Titanium-coated acoustic fabric and carefully selected precision-woven textiles round off the balanced sound quality.
High-tech textiles and memory foam filled ear pads ensure exceptional wearing comfort. Headphones so comfortable you almost forget you are wearing them.
Natural and spatial sound is achieved thanks to the open-back circumaural design. The optimized spatial sound reproduction makes the DT 1990 PRO headphones a reliable reference for mixing and mastering applications as well as for critical listening.
Choose between a well-balanced sound or an analytical sound with replaceable velour ear pads. Both ear pad variants are included to finish off this impeccable studio headphone package.
Open-back studio reference headphones for mixing and mastering
Handcrafted in Germany
250 ohms, 45-mm dynamic Tesla neodymium driver
Single-sided, detachable cable with mini-XLR connector
Soft, replaceable ear pads and headband for long, drawn-out studio sessions
Included accessories: two pairs of velour ear pads with different sound characteristics (analytical and balanced), two pairs of cables (3 m straight and coiled cable), premium hard case
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Primary application: Recording
- Secondary application: General listening
- Operating principle: Open back
- Frequency response (TX): 5Hz - 40kHz
- Max SPL: 125 dB
- Driver size 40mm
- THD: <0.05% @ 1mW 500hZ
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 0.8 lb.
- Cable type: Straight
- Length: 3m straight
- Connector: 3.5mm gold, 1/4" adaptor
- Built-in mic: No
Top quality phones for mixing, mastering and detailed listening.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.