- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DT 250-80 Professional Closed Headphones - 80 Ohms
Condition 1 - Mint
- 272022 004000000 272022004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Beyerdynamic DT 250-80 Professional Closed Headphones feature neodymium magnet systems for accurate sound reproduction and very good ambient noise at...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Compact, closed headphones for studio playbacks and intercom applications.
Beyerdynamic DT 250-80 Professional Closed Headphones feature neodymium magnet systems for accurate sound reproduction and very good ambient noise attenuation. The headphones' compact, lightweight low-profile design features modular construction for easy servicing; soft, circumaural ear pads and advanced ear cushion systems; and a detachable single-sided cable.
- Closed headphone
- Compact, lightweight low-profile design
- Neodymium magnet systems for accurate sound reproduction
- Very good ambient noise attenuation
- Soft, circumaural ear pads, advanced ear cushion systems
- Modular construction for easy servicing
- Detachable single-sided cable
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Weight without cable: 240 g
- Frequency response: 10 - 30,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance acc. to IEC 60268-7: 80 ohms
- Nominal SPL acc. to IEC 60268-7: 100 dB
- Nominal THD acc. to IEC 60268-7: < 1%
Power handling capacity acc. to IEC 60268-7: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Ambient noise isolation approx. : 16 dB (A)
- Average pressure on ear acc. to IEC 60268-7: 4.5 N
- Cable length: 3 m
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.