- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TG 1000 Dual-Receiver
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent 470-789 MHz 190839640772
- J05330 006001002 J05330006001002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If your wireless presentations are mission critical, then the Beyer Dynamic TG-1000 wireless system is the smart, safe choice for you and your busine...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Serious wireless for the business or entertainment professional.
If your wireless presentations are mission critical, then the Beyer Dynamic TG-1000 wireless system is the smart, safe choice for you and your business or touring act.
Appropriate for top-secret seminars and training sessions, the TG-1000 series is on the short list of wireless options for exacting professionals the world over. The TG-1000 Dual Recevier features advanced digital encryption to keep your meetings totally secure. To ensure ease of use, TG 1000 features OneButton Navigation and the intuitive Chameleon Software which is already installed on the receiver.
Likewise, when your celebrity vocalist's every nuance must be discernable through massive line-array systems, you can't trust that kind of responsibility to pedestrian-level wireless. Additionally, in today's prankster world, hackers can conceivably sabotage high level performance, and that's a big no-no.
The automatic frequency selection, the encrypted data transmission, the browser control and monitoring via an integrated web server all combine to make this system competitive for the future and to ensure maximum flexibility. Due to the integrated Ethernet interface, the receiver can be integrated into any network (e.g. PC, Apple Macintosh, tablet PC, iPad etc.).
This digital diversity receiver can be cascaded, so that up to 8 receivers can simultaneously be operated with only two antennas. Several pre-programmed, interference-free frequency groups are available for easy setup of multi-channel systems. These frequency groups are scanned for interference-free frequencies by pressing the rotary encoder. The transmission and setting of the carrier frequency at the transmitter is made via the infrared interface. The headphone output further reflects the system's sophistication in that it can be used for listening to individual receiving channels.
All system configurations, such as adjusting the volume of the headphone output or the output level on the receiver can be set with a rotary encoder (jog wheel). The OLED display, which can be easily read from all angles, shows all-important parameters such as frequency, group/channel, user name, and the remaining battery capacity of the transmitter at a glance. Separate LED chains provide information on field strength and audio level.
Intuitive handling through OneButton Navigation - no more struggling through multiple menus.
Excellent Sound Quality
Finest audio quality is ensured by a trend-setting low latency and high error resilience.
Digital Encryption Technology
TG 1000 comes equipped with digital encryption technology as standard - perfect for confidential use.
Cascade up to 16 channels without using an external splitter.
Crystal Clear Display
Using a OLED display, TG 1000 offers highest contrast and crystal clear readability from every angle..
Monitor & Control
The easy-to-use Chameleon Software runs on any device (PC, Tablet, Smartphone) and operating system (Windows, Linux, iOS, Android etc.) without installation. All you need is an Ethernet interface and a web browser.
Safe long-term investment
Wireless systems are victims of unpredictable frequency changes. Compared to our competitors, TG 1000 is a safe long-term investment. Its bandwidth (470-789 MHz) is due to set a benchmark in the wireless market.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Uncompromising audio quality
- State-of-the-art digital encryption
- Easy to use
- Crystal clear display
- Safe investment to anticipate frequency changes
Order for your business or tour. Among the best available.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Operating principle: Digital UHF true diversity receiver
- Frequency range
- Region A: 470 - 789 MHz
- Region B: 470 - 698 MHz
- without 608 - 614 MHz
- (US TV channel 37)
- Region C: 520 - 694 MHz
- Region D: 470 - 628 MHz
- 710 - 716 MHz
- Region E: 470 - 714 MHz
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 116 dB (128 dB with -12 dB level decrease in the beltpack transmitter)
- Output level: max. + 18 dBu balanced (XLR and jack output)
- 0 to 30dB digital gain + 12dB analogue boost
- Antenna input: 8 V DC, 75 mA
- Headphone output: switchable with volume control
- Latency: 2.1 ms (overall latency from transmitter to receiver)
- Encryption & Audio CODED: Switchable, proprietary encryption scheme based upon a 16 bit pattern; "Triple-Play" CODEC with low latency and high error resilience
- Display: OLED
- Mains connection: 100 V - 240 V AC
- Power consumption: 12 W (typ.)
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3200 g)
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 9.5 x 1.7" (420 x 242 x 43 mm)
- Antenna connection: 2 x BNC input/ 2 x BNC output
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.