- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Turbo Scan 150W High-output LED Scanner
Condition 1 - Mint
- J55327 004000000 J55327004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Give your light show a major performance boost with Turbo Scan, the super-bright, blazing-fast LED scanner effect that is built to impress with a 150...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Super-fast scanning, powered by a bright 150W LED.
Give your light show a major performance boost with Turbo Scan, the super-bright, blazing-fast LED scanner effect that is built to impress with a 150W LED light source and an abundance of pro features. This fixture creates crisp, clear beams and is equipped with two gobo wheels, each with seven gobos.
Turbo Scan also features a 3-facet and 8-facet rotating, indexable prism. Going for a more smooth, sultry look? Try Turbo Scan’s frost filter for that subtle glow that satisfies, then impress the audience with the pinpoint accuracy and beam shaping from Turbo Scan’s smooth, multi-mode iris.
Living up to its name, the Turbo Scan’s moving mirror with 3-phase motors is capable of 180° pan in 0.8 seconds, and 90° tilt in under 0.5 seconds.
Then there’s Turbo Scan’s multiple built-in programs and sound-active mode, for when you just want to go where the beat takes you. Still want more? Try on a full-color LCD display menu system for size. Then, rig it all up with 1/4-turn omega mounting brackets, PowerCON-compatible power connections and 3- and 5-pin DMX.
- Ultra-fast LED scanner effect
- Powered by 150W LED light source
- Two gobo wheels, each with seven gobos
- 3- and 8-facet rotating, indexable prism
- DMX control and built-in auto and sound-activated programs
To dazzle your audience like never before, order yours now.
- Type: Scanner
- Light source: LED
- Color: White
- Beam angle: 25°
- Moving head: No
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 21, 23 or 24
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: No
- App control: No
- Gobos included: Yes
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 20.9 in.
- Height: 10.3 in.
- Depth: 8.75 in.
- Weight: 26.5 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.