- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839731784
- #279005 005000008 279005005000008
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kiwi, Blue's top-of-the-line Class A Discrete microphone model, features 9 selectable polar patterns including cardioid, figure-8, omni, and sele...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Multi-pattern condenser mic.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
The Kiwi, Blue's top-of-the-line Class A Discrete microphone model, features 9 selectable polar patterns including cardioid, figure-8, omni, and selections in between. This is achieved in a careful, unique manner using Blue's double-backplate capsule. This unique capsule is measured in an anechoic chamber to ensure optimum performance. The capsule assembly is mounted to the Kiwi Microphone's body with a mold-injected rubber stem to help isolate unwanted rumble. The Kiwi is a microphone that provides enough options to satisfy the needs of even the most critical recordist!
Requires phantom power.
- 9 selectable patterns
- Rugged, handbuilt construction
- Unique, Blue-family sound
Your recordings demand the best quality. BLUE satisfies that demand! Don't delay, BUY IT TODAY!
- Acoustical operating principle: pressure gradient
- Directional pattern: selectable multipattern
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: not less than 1kohm
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm: 19mV/Pa
- S/N ratio CCIR468-3: 76dB
- S/N ratio DIN/IEC 651: 87dB-A
- Noise level DIN/IEC 651: 8dB-A
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 133dB
- Dynamic range of mic amplifier: 75dB
- Supply voltage: 48V phantom power
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8-7/8"H x 2-3/8"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.