- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BLUE ROBBIE Tube Microphone Preamp
- Product 180210
Elegance and simplicity are the driving forces behind Blue's design philosophy, and the ROBBIE tube preamp is no exception. This Class-A discrete tub...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Simple in design, sophisticated sound quality!
Elegance and simplicity are the driving forces behind Blue's design philosophy, and the ROBBIE tube preamp is no exception. This Class-A discrete tube microphone and instrument preamp features the same technical build quality and commitment to excellence for which Blue is known. Yields excellent detail with extremely low noise and ultrahigh gain. The warm, robust tube gain stage is the perfect enhancement for condenser microphones. Frequency response is 10Hz to 100kHz, ±2dB.
- Class-A single-channel discrete tube microphone and instrument preamplifier
- Discrete, balanced components from input to output
- Simple design
- Front panel features a large backlit gain knob and Hi-Z 1/4" instrument input
- Inputs: one XLR microphone, one 1/4" TS phone instrument
- Output: one XLR line
- Phantom power
Step up to the excellence of Robbie! Order now.
- Gain Range: 8dB to 68dB
- Maximum Output Level: +34dBu, 20Hz to 40kHz @ 10 kOhm
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 100KHz, +/- 2dB
- Noise: -131dB EIN @ 60dB gain (10Hz to 30kHz, 50 Ohm source)
- Dimensions: 8-1/2"W x 8-1/4"D x 5-1/4"H
- External Power Supply
- One Year Warranty