Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box CAD StageSelect IEM StagePass IEM Stereo Wireless In Ear System Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent 194744256608true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
An reliable, discrete way to keep track of your sound during performances.
CAD Audio has been creating high-value product since 1931 and prides itself on supporting and developing the live performer. In building the StageSelect, their design criterion was straightforward. They wanted to develop a high-performance wireless In Ear Monitor System that delivers superior audio performance while supplying advanced frequency agility, one that is capable enough to cope with today’s dynamic RF environment. It had to be both easy to use and exciting to operate. Safe to say, they delivered.
FeaturesStageSelect IEM Stereo Wireless In Ear Monitor System
- 16 Channel UHF Agility for frequency plan flexibility
- Stereo Operation for discrete Right/Left transmission flexibility via combination XLR-1/4 connectors
- CADLock Automatic Tone Encoded Squelch to eliminate unauthorized interference
- MEB2 TruPitchTM Dual Armature Earbuds provide accurate audio reproduction while the EasyFit Silicon molds
- provide a custom fit
- AA batteries with >10 hr. battery life
- Metal Chassis Transmitter for a durable and formidable shielded enclosure
- Included carry case, rack ears and antenna relocation kit
- Frequency: Q Band 470 – 498 mHz
- Audio Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 16 kHz
- Audio Input: Combination XLR - 1/4 in.
- Dynamic Range: >101 dB
- Audio Output Power: 100 mW into 32 Ohm
- Transmit power: 30 mW
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Dims: 17 x 12 x 4 in.
Order today to add to your rig.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.