- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ COLORpallette II LED DMX Color Wash Panel
- Write a Review
- Product 803114
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Chauvet COLORpallette II LED color wash panel uses 48 LEDs to create a rainbow of colorful scenarios. The COLORpalletee II operates in 6-, 9-, 15...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
48 LEDs, operates in 6-, 9-, 15-, or 27-channel DMX-512 modes.
The Chauvet COLORpallette II LED color wash panel uses 48 LEDs to create a rainbow of colorful scenarios. The COLORpalletee II operates in 6-, 9-, 15-, or 27-channel DMX-512 modes. This lets you RGB control 1, 2, 4, or 8 sections with the built-in automated and sound activated programs via master/slave. As the high-powered 1W LEDs light up and change color around the rectangular panel, the color wash creates many cool patterns that'll keep your audience entertained. The panel comes with its own brackets for truss or wall mounting and has beam angles of 21 x 18 and a field angle of 45 x 44.
- 6-, 9-, 15-, or 27-channel DMX-512 LED panel
- Operating modes: 6-channel: RGB control; 9-channel: 2 sections of RGB control; 15-channel: 4 sections of RGB control; 27-channel: 8 sections of RGB control
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- High-power, 1W (350mA) LEDs
- Includes brackets for wall or truss mounting
Give your lighting setup more pizazz and flash with this fixture. Order today.
- Beam angle: 21 x 18
- Field angle: 45 x 44
- Lux: 4,121 at 1m
- Light source: 48 (16 red, 16 green, 16 blue) LEDs 50,000hrs
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 58W, 0.6A operating, 2A inrush, PF 0.75
- AC power: Autoswitching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
- Additional power output: max 8 units at 120V (see manual for details)
- Weight: 8.4 lb.
- Size: 18.5"W x 7.8"H x 3.5"D