- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mic Pre One
Condition 1 - Mint
- 501291 004000000 501291004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Daking Mic Pre One is a free-standing single-channel preamplifier that uses the same circuitry found in Daking's 4-channel Mic-Pre IV, a favorite...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A single-channel preamp built in the tradition of Neve and API.
The Daking Mic Pre One is a free-standing single-channel preamplifier that uses the same circuitry found in Daking's 4-channel Mic-Pre IV, a favorite among top producers and engineers such as Butch Vig (Nirvana, Green Day, Smashing Pumpkins), David Pensado (Mary J Blige, Beyonce, Brian McKnight), and both Chris and Tom Lord-Alge (who haven't they mixed?). Built in the tradition of the great console manufacturers such as Neve and API, Daking preamps feature bulletproof construction and marvelous sound, reminiscent of the coveted classic pres.
While sharing the gain structure and Class A, fully discrete transistor circuitry design of the popular Daking Mic Pre IV, the Mic Pre One adds a unique variable high-pass filter and comes in a freestanding 'DI-style' steel enclosure, ensuring both durability and immunity from noise. Mic Pre One features switchable phase, 20dB mic input pad and +48V phantom power, plus a selectable 1/4" front panel Hi-Z instrument input, all utilizing relays with gold bi-furcated contacts. Two large knurled aluminum knobs control the variable high-pass filter (0-200Hz) and continuously variable input gain between 25dB and 70dB.
A 20-segment LED bargraph display provides accurate metering. Another LED signifies when power is supplied to the Mic-Pre One. Rear-panel connections include a transformer-isolated input for a microphone, plus line outputs on 1/4" jack and XLR.
- Class A amplifier, all-discrete solid state design
- Jensen transformer-isolated mic input
- Variable high-pass filter (0-200Hz)
- 20dB pad
- Inputs for mic, line, and instrument-level signals
- Front-panel Hi-Z instrument input
- Phase reversal switch
- +48V phantom power
- Full-width 20-segment, bi-color LED meter
- Balanced XLR output and 1/4" line output
- External power supply for noise-free operation and longer component live
- Rohs Compliant
- Input: XLR mic in (bal),
- 1/4" instrument
- Output: XLR (fully balanced), 1/4" (tip hot).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.