- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MC6000Mk2 Professional Digital Mixer & Controller
Condition 1 - Mint
- #J05673 004000000 J05673004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MC6000Mk2 was created to be the definitive tool for contemporary club and mobile DJs. the slimline, tabletop steel chassis unit combines a 4-chan...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Professional 4-channel digital mixer and DJ controller.
The MC6000Mk2 was created to be the definitive tool for contemporary club and mobile DJs. the slimline, tabletop steel chassis unit combines a 4-channel/8-source realtime matrix operational digital mixer with a 24-bit, class-leading digital and analog audio interface. This Mark 2 incarnation operates out of the box with the bundled Serato DJ Intro (upgradable to Serato DJ) and is fully MIDI-compliant to work with other software solutions via supplied or created mappings.
The MC6000Mk2 enables dual-deck functionality, opening up the creative possibilities of four-deck mixing, with the unit's top panel featuring all-important transport, pitch, EQ, loop, hot-cue/sample, navigation and FX controls - ergonomically positioned to ensure optimal, error-free live performance. DJs can now also take advantage of the world-renowned video mixing features of the optional Serato Video plug-in, allowing them to program, mix, add transition FX and scratch video just as they would with audio.
Operated as a fully functional DJ software controller or sas a standalone digital mixer, the MC6000Mk2 accommodates a multitude of connectivity options to suit a DJs preferred workflow. Tabletop CD and vinyl decks, plus auxiliary input sources can easily be integrated, with USB audio input routing adding even more flexibility.
The logical, illuminated control interface gives DJs the confidence that all faders, dials and buttons are exactly where they need to be - freeing them to be totally focused on their creative performance. The unit's top panel ensures maximum ease and efficiency when controlling Serato Intro, allowing access of such ˜on-trend' DJ performance modes as ˜Roll', ˜Sensor' and ˜Slip'. Instant screen view preferences like Serato's ˜Panel', ˜View', ˜Area' and ˜List' can also be selected with individual buttons, and in addition, with the MK2 unit's, now four, independent deck layer keys, fast accurate deck/track selection is guaranteed.
For recording and playback, the MC6000Mk2 features a Line 1/2 Thru to PC Mode, for connection to both Mac and PC hardware. Additional control features are added to this new-and-improved unit, bringing Beats Parameter knob (dedicated for controlling beat attributes), FX Tap Button (to add BPM data), FX Mode Change and now eight Assign keys for fluid and comprehensive effects control.
The MC6000Mk2 also offers dual balanced mic inputs (with independent echo FX and EQ). Uncompromising professional balanced and non-balanced audio outs ensure source sound quality is world class, whether the DJ is playing a live radio gig, small house-party or a large festival stage. Being a 100%, fully MIDI-compliant controller, the MC6000Mk2 is unlimited in its ability to partner alternative DJ software solutions, natively supported by Serato DJ (full version)*, Virtual DJ* and Mixvibes Cross*. Denon DJ supplied mappings ensure compatibility with Native Instruments TRAKTOR software.
Software is included.
- 4-channel, 4-deck, 8-source premium digital mixer
- Includes & Optimized for Serato Intro (2-Deck)
- Also compatible with: Virtual DJ Pro, Traktor2 (with mapping file)
- Slim tabletop design for Mobile DJ portability
- Intuitive 4-deck control, with independent deck buttons (for Serato DJ with upgrade) Realtime Mixer Matrix Operation, Analog Sources & USB MIDI/Audio
- Included USB Audio Interface (Soundcard) 2-in/2-out (stereo)
- Denon's original, X-F Link Audio/Video Assignable crossfader function (for Serato Video with upgrade)
- High-resolution 105mm touch-sensitive jogwheel
- Smooth 60mm long pitch slider with high 14-bit resolution
- File browse navigation keys & rotary encoder file selector knob with illuminated ring
- 4 + 4 Hot Cue/Sampler buttons with bank selector key
- Auto/Manual Looping with Loop Adjust & ROLL
- Censor & Slip features
- 3 EFX adjustment knobs with on/off buttons and Beats Knob selector
- Large-size Cue & PLAY buttons
- Powerful Shift Key - used for various dual button operation
- Search Keys (<< >>) to advance around within the file
- Denon's legacy "Pitch Bend" keys
- Vinyl on/off button
- SYNC key for beat matching between decks
- Key Lock on/off button
- Filter/Video adjustment knobs with on/off buttons
- Selectable PFL input gain & program meters
- Independent CUE System (all channels)
- Split Cue function with Cue/Master pan knob
- High-quality, high-output Headphone Amp
- 45mm Channel & Crossfaders
- Independent Channel A-B Thru Switch (crossfader)
- Crossfader contour adjustment
- Independent 3-band channel EQ with Kills (High-Mid-Low)
- XLR Balanced & RCA Unbalanced Master Output
- Master Output Stereo/Mono switch
- Booth Output with Source Selector & level control
- Two Mic Inputs (XLR & 1/4" TRS)
- Mic 3-band EQ (High-Mid-Low) for Mic 1 & 2
- Mic ducking & built-in Echo Effect for Mic 1 & 2
- Various Utility presets to customize user settings
- MIDI Mappable control surface (for other DJ applications)
- Firmware upgradable over USB
- Denon DJ ˜Professional Grade' Steel Construction
- Kensington lock terminal to prevent theft
- AC adaptor powered
- MAC OS X 10.6 or later, Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 Compatible
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 18.1" x 2.0" x 11.1" without rack ears 19." (W) 6U (D) rackmounting size
Order this all-in-one DJ controller today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.