- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LYD-48B/R 3-Way LYD Studio Monitor
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 190839767318
- L00041 006000003 L00041006000003
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 3-way LYD monitor. With its newest addition to the LYD personal reference monitor series, Dynaudio is bringing a new perspective to power and pre...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) An exceptional 3-way Near-to-Mid-field monitor. Exceptional quality for the professional project studio.
The 3-way LYD monitor. With its newest addition to the LYD personal reference monitor series, Dynaudio is bringing a new perspective to power and precision for producers and musicians everywhere – with unmatched accuracy at any volume level.
This 3-way near- to midfield monitor reaches eyebrow-raising levels of accuracy thanks to a new soft-dome tweeter and Dynaudio’s proprietary MSP midrange driver and woofer. Each driver is fuelled by a powerful, state-of-the-art Class-D amplifier and a full 24-bit/96kHz signal path. And, like the rest of the LYD range, it lets you fine-tune low frequency response, position and sound-balance using cutting-edge DSP.
A precision tool you can trust—call or click to order.
- Size: Near-Midfield
- System type: Active
- Low-frequency driver: 8-inch
- Mid-frequency driver: 4-inch
- High-frequency driver: 1-inch
- Frequency response: 40Hz-21kHz
- Max peak SPL: 112 dB
- Amplifier class: Class D
- Output power: 50W
- Input connectors: XLR balanced/RCA unbalanced
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 369mm
- Height: 234mm
- Depth: 328mm
- Weight: 12kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.