- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elation Magic 260 - 260-Channel DMX Controller
- Write a Review
- Product 800547
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Magic 260 is a 19" rackmountable DMX controller from Elation Professional that's perfect for neighborhood clubs, discos, and professional DJs.Wit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Perfect for mid-level lighting control.
The Magic 260 is a 19" rackmountable DMX controller from Elation Professional that's perfect for neighborhood clubs, discos, and professional DJs.
With 260 DMX channels, the Magic 260 can control up to 48 DMX-compatible moving lights. It can store up to 24 x 48 scenes and 264 shows.
The Magic 260 is ideal for lighting operators who don't need a big console like the Show Designer 1 or 2, but want something larger than a basic 8 or 12-fixture unit, and with more features.
It comes equipped with a large library of pre-installed profiles for Elation Professional and American DJ moving light fixtures plus other brand name lighting fixtures so users don't have to spend time programming their own.
Users will be able to control non-DMX fixtures with the Magic 260 too. The unit features 4 On/Off auxiliary switches specifically for this purpose. Non-DMX lights can be connected to a power pack, run through the line, and turned on and off with one of the 4 auxiliary switches.
Another really unique feature on the Magic 260 is a Help Button that guides users step-by-step through the process of recording scenes and shows.
- PAN/TILT Joystick
- 4 data wheels for moving light control and data entry
- 3-pin DMX Output
- 260 total moving light channels
- 4 On/Off buttons for switch pack control
- Internal fixture library
- Control up to 24 fixtures (up to 16 channels each)
- 1152 programmable scenes
- 264 programmable shows
- MIDI Input and Thru
- 24 multifunction buttons
- USB input for optional work light or memory device
- 80-character backlit LCD display for easy programming
- Audio input
- Internal microphone
- Go button for manual show triggering
- Master fader for moving light dimmer control
- Separate speed and fade faders
- Help button for recording scenes and shows in English & Spanish
- Effects engine includes circle, figure 8, and pan & tilt movement with wave effect capability
- Pan/Tilt and Radius adjustment for built in effects engine
- Power: 9-12VDC, 500mA
- Dimension (LxWxH): 19" x 7" x 4"
- Weight: 10 lb.