- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ELX115P Active 15" Loudspeaker
Condition 1 - Mint
- H70842 004000000 H70842004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the ELX115P Active Loudspeaker is designed with an Electro-Voice-engineered 15 in. woofer and 1.5 in. titanium...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) An active 2-way speaker with 1000W of Class-D power, frequency range of 44Hz-20kHz, and 134dB SPL.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the ELX115P Active Loudspeaker is designed with an Electro-Voice-engineered 15 in. woofer and 1.5 in. titanium compression driver. This self-contained powered system features components optimized for use with its integrated high-efficiency 1,000W Class-D amplifier. The ELX115P has a bi-amplified design with 24dB/octave filter slopes and transducer protection, a selectable 100Hz high-pass filter for use with an external subwoofer, and exceptional crossover performance. It is easy to connect with 2 XLR/TRS combo jacks, 1 stereo RCA, and an XLR Link output, and has intuitive amplifier controls.
Constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood with internal internally bracing, the ELX115P is sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for to make setup, breakdown, and transport easier, can be pole mounted for stacking it on top of a acoustically matched Live X series sub, and has a 60-degree angled design so you can also use it as a floor monitor as well.
- Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set up, and load out
- Stylish-yet-rugged 15mm plywood construction with textured finish says serious gear on any stage
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
- Designed to polemount or stack with Live X subwoofers
- 1000W Class-D high-efficiency amplifier runs cool without fans
- Biamplified design with 24dB/octave filter slopes and transducer protection
Quality construction and components. order soon.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Full-range
- LF driver: 15 in.
- MF driver: N/A
- HF driver: 1.5 in. titanium
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 1000W RMS
- Mixer/preamp: Not applicable
- Frequency response: 56Hz-18kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90° x 50°
- Max SPL: 134 dB
- Dedicated app: Not applicable
- Bluetooth: No
- XLR: 2 XLR/TRS combo
- TRS: No
- TS: No
- RCA: Stereo pair
- XLR: 1 Thru
- TRS: Not applicable
- TS: Not applicable
- RCA: Not applicable
- Cabinet material: 15 mm plywood
- Width: 17 in.
- Height: 27.9 in.
- Depth: 15 in.
- Weight: 54 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.