- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ETX-10P 10" Two-Way Powered Loudspeaker
Condition 1 - Mint
- J07254 004000000 J07254004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The lightest and most portable of all of the ETX line, the EV ETX-10P is a 2000-watt powered PA enclosure with a 10" woofer and a 1.25" titanium comp...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Small package with big punch.
The lightest and most portable of all of the ETX line, the EV ETX-10P is a 2000-watt powered PA enclosure with a 10" woofer and a 1.25" titanium compression driver. Its bass response goes all the way to 65 Hz, pretty surprising for a 10" woofer. It is clean, clear, powerful and ruggedly built, another expression of Electro-Voice's 85-year commitment to quality sound.
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
- 10" LF SMX woofer
- 1.25" HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 134 dB peak SPL
Order today and enjoy clear EV sound without the bulky transport.
- Frequency Range: 65 Hz - 20 kHz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset and 150 Hz low pass.
- Maximum SPL: 134 peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.6 - 0.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power.
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- Frequency Response: 85 Hz - 20 kHz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset and 150 Hz low pass.
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60
- LF Transducer: SMX2100 254 mm (10 in)
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1700 Hz
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure Material: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Height: 526 mm (20.71")
- Width: 330 mm (12.99")
- Depth: 365 mm (14.37")
- Weight Net: 20.3 kg (44.75 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 22.9 kg (50.49 lbs)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.