- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PolarChoice Satellite Podium Microphone
Condition 1 - Mint 12 in.
- Write a Review
- 271229 004076000 271229004076000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EV PolarChoice Satellite is a free-standing gooseneck style microphone, firmly anchored in place by its elegantly designed base. This low-profile...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) This versatile podium mic is suitable for any installation!
The EV PolarChoice Satellite is a free-standing gooseneck style microphone, firmly anchored in place by its elegantly designed base. This low-profile foundation hides PolarChoice Satellite's most powerful feature ” space for a wireless transmitter. Turn the base overto reveal the specially designed compartment for housing a Telex or Electro-Voice bodypack transmitter. Connect the microphone to the bodypack, set-up the wireless channel, and place PC Satellite anywhere an easy-to-use microphone is required. No longer do you have to cut holes in tables, run long cables, or compromise the architectural integrity of an installation. With the PolarChoice Satellite, anything is possible.
The PC-Satellite features an EV PolarChoice multi-pattern microphone. The multi-pattern versatility of the PolarChoice microphone makes it a true "problem solver". With one non-directional and 3 directional polar patterns available, the PolarChoice microphone is ideal for virtually any installation. The PC-Satellite also includes a switchable high pass filter that greatly reduces any vibration induced noise pick-up. Available in three gooseneck lengths: 18", 12" or 5"
- Free-standing weighted base for reliable stability.
- Accepts Telex & Electro-Voice bodypack transmitters (RE-1, RE-2, FMR-1000, FMR 500 & Safe-1000)
- Easy to use mute switch. Can be programmed to operate as either latching on/off or momentary push-to-mute
- High visibility blue LED clearly displays mic status to the user
- Exceptional sound quality with EV's proven PolarChoice design
- Selectable polar pattern to easily adapt to any situation. Choose between omni, cardioid, supercardioid or hypercardioid
- Consistent microphone voicing across all four patterns
- Available in three gooseneck lengths: 18", 12" or 5"
- Wireless system sold separately
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Polar Pattern: Omni
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 200 Ohms
- Open Circuit Voltage: 5.6 mV/Pascal
- Mic Type: Gooseneck
- Wired/Wireless: Wireless
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Camera Black
- Case Material: Steel
- Weight Net: 690 g ( 24.34 oz )
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 344 x 114 x 178 mm, (13.54" x 4.49" x 7.01")
- Microphone Applications: Speech
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.