- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
R300 Lavalier Wireless System in Case
Condition 1 - Mint Band A
- Write a Review
- H69208 004002000 H69208004002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Voice R300 Headworn Wireless System in case is a complete wireless setup that includes everything you need to communicate or interview in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Get more wireless for your money with this complete setup.
The Electro-Voice R300 Headworn Wireless System in case is a complete wireless setup that includes everything you need to communicate or interview in complete freedom. The convenient case contains the following components:
The R300 Receiver
The ULM18 Lavalier Microphone
The BP-300 Body Pack Transmitter
Equipped with a range of unique, world-tour-proven features, the R300 brings state-of-the-art EV wireless microphone engineering to an unprecedented price point - more professional wireless performance for less.
With a sleek, low-profile design and durable construction, the R300 receiver system is equally at home on a table top or in a 19-inch equipment rack. Its simple controls and easy-to-read display are designed to provide the ultimate in user-friendly operation. Rack-mount kits and front-mount antenna cables are available for professional installation. For applications with up to four receivers in one rack, the APD4+ antenna splitter can provide antenna and power feeds.
The ULM18 Lavalier Microphone
The all-new BP-300 metal bodypack transmitter is rugged, compact, and easy to use. Using two AA batteries for 14 hours of use, the BP-300 is one of the most economical transmitters available for day-to-day operation. The unit's mute function keeps the RF signal live while muting the audio, protecting your channel and preventing noise in the audio system. Two preconfigured bodypack systems are available, with either a lapel or a headworn microphone. The bodypack's TA4 connector allows the unit to be used with other Electro-Voice lapel or headworn microphones.
Proven at the highest level of touring and trusted in thousands of installations around the world, Electro-Voice's industry-leading ClearScan system scans through the R300's 32 preset channels and selects the clearest channel - all with the touch of a single button. In an increasingly challenging RF world, ClearScan gives you the confidence to go wireless without worry, ensuring noise-free operation and the longest operating range.
Matching the R300's transmitter and receiver frequencies is also as simple as the touch of a button. EZsync uses infrared technology to set the transmitter to the correct frequency, confirming operation in one automatic step. Error-free wireless setup has never been easier.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- ClearScan - find the clearest channel available with the touch of one button
- EZsync - infrared channel transfer from receiver
- to transmitter for easy, error-free setup
- ULM18 Lavalier Microphone element for
- crisp, clear vocals
- 14-hour battery life from two AA alkaline batteries
- Receiver Type: Synthesized PLL
- Frequency Range (RF):
- A Band 618 - 634MHz
- B Band 678 - 694MHz
- E Band 850 - 865 MHz
- Number of Channels: 32
- Modulation: +/- 40 kHz
- Diversity: Antenna
- RF Sensitivity:
< 1.0 ?V for 12 dB SINAD
- Image Rejection: > 55dB
- Squelch: Tone Code plus Amplitude
- FCC Certification: Approved under Part 15
- Power Requirements: 12 - 16 VDC, 500mA max
- Operating Temperature: 5º to 45º C (41º to 113º F)
- 1.72" H x 7.8" W x 8.0" D
- 43mm H x 206mm W x 210mm D
- Frequency Response: 80 - 18kHz +/- 2dB
- Balanced Output: -20 dBV (max @ 40 kHz deviation)
- Unbalanced Output: adjustable 8 mV to 0.755V RMS
- Distortion: <1.0%, 0.4% typical (ref 1kHz, 40kHz deviation)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100dB A Weighted
- Dynamic Range: >95dB
- Radiated Output: 8 mW typical
- Standard Lavalier Microphone: EV ULM18 Uni-Directional Condenser
- TA4F Connector Wiring:
- Pin 1: Ground; Pin 2 Mic Input; Pin 3: +5V bias; Pin 4: N/C
- Power Requirements: Two AA Batteries
- Battery Life (Typical):
> 14 hours with AA Alkaline Typical
- Bodypack Antenna: Flexible external ¼ wave
- Dimensions (Bodypack):
- 3.3 in. H x 2.6 in. W x 0.89 in. D
- 84 mm H x 66 mm W x 23 mm D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.