- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Passport EVENT 375W Portable PA System
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839799708
- #J06817 005000007 J06817005000007
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Passport Series of portable PA systems has been in production for quite some time and has undergone numerous refinements. The current vers...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Wireless streaming to your portable PA.
The Fender Passport Series of portable PA systems has been in production for quite some time and has undergone numerous refinements. The current version is the most features-rich version ever produced and reflects an amazing value in easy-to-move sound reinforcement. The Fender EVENT is a middle-sized offering within the Passport line, and features Bluetooth connectivity.
The Fender Passport EVENT with Bluetooth connectivity is a self-contained portable audio system that includes everything you need for great sound anywhere you go. Carry your Passport as you would a suitcase, and simply flip open the cabinet release latches when you're ready to set it up. Inside you'll discover two full-range speaker cabinets and a powered mixer to get started.
Passport EVENT is ideal for an array of applications, including gigs at parties, small clubs and coffeehouses; education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations.
- Five-channel mixer
- 375 watts
- Built-in effects
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb level and 20 dB Pad Per Channel, Hi-Z Instrument/Line Switch, Bluetooth Pair Switch, Master Volume
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 375 watts
- Inputs: Eleven - (Four XLR Mic/Line, One 1/4 in. Instrument/Line, One Stereo 1/4 in., One Stereo 1/8 in., One Stereo Bluetooth)
- Headphone Jack: 1/8 in. Stereo wtih Level Control
- Line Out: Three - One Stereo 1/8 in. Phones/Line, One 1/4 in. Mono, One 1/4 in. Sub Out
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4 in. Left and Right (Stereo)
- Channels: Seven - (Four XLR Mic/Line, One Instrument/Line, One Stereo 1/4 in./1/8 in./Bluetooth)
- Horn Tweeter: Two - 1.2 in. Horn-Loaded Tweeter
- Cabinet Material: Molded Plastic
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Front Panel: High Contrast for High Visibility in Low-Light Conditions
- Amplifier Depth: 11 in. (27.94 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 29 in. (73.66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 23 in. (58.42 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 44 lb. (19.96 kg)
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker: Two - 8 in. Fender Special Design
- Unique Features: 375 watts of output power - ample for medium-size audiences, international voltage operation (100V-120V / 220V-240V), integrated seven-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels, musical ensembles and more, Bluetooth-equipped - stream wireless audio from mobile devices, XLR and 1/4 in. mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity, Hi-Z 1/4 in. input for guitars, stereo 1/8 in. input, play recorded material from mobile devices, stereo 1/8 in. output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes, Sub Out with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use, Mono Out with Level control for powered monitor use.
- Knobs: Soft-Touch Radial Controls
- Accessories: Two Speaker Cables and Detachable Power Cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.