- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CMS 65 Studio Monitor
Condition 1 - Mint
- H99083 004000000 H99083004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CMS 65 is Focal's flagship studio monitor. Receiving the 2008 Excellence Award from Pro Audio Review Magazine was a well-deserved achievement con...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Professional analog monitoring speaker.
The CMS 65 is Focal's flagship studio monitor. Receiving the 2008 Excellence Award from Pro Audio Review Magazine was a well-deserved achievement considering the CMS 65 has an amazing performance/size/price ratio. Its extended response at 45Hz (-3dB) allows for easy installation even without a subwoofer, while the overall sound is characterized by defined high-end frequencies, transparent midrange and adjustable control of the midbass and bass registers. The tonal balance is extremely stable, even at very loud volumes, ensuring accurate reproduction when mixing and mastering. The CMS 65 will sit nicely in any studio.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 6.5"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Polyglass
- Frequency response: 45Hz – 28kHz
- Max peak SPL: 112 dB
- Amplifier class: A/B
- Output power: 100W
- Input connectors: XLR, RCA
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 9.5"
- Height: 14.1"
- Depth: 9.1"
- Weight: 23 lb.
- Enclosure type: Ported
The CMS 65 will have no trouble integrating into your studio. Order a pair today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.