Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Galaxy Audio AS-1100 UHF Wireless Personal Monitor Condition 1 - Mint Band Dtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Allows you to move freely around the stage or audience and continue to hear the monitor mix.
The AS-1100 is easy to use and replaces floor wedges and the amplifiers that power them. Simply plug the AS-1100 into a 'monitor out' jack on the mixing console, create the desired mix, and it's ready to deliver quality sound. It has 120 selectable UHF frequencies to help locate the best and clearest signal to transmit.
The included AS-1100T transmitter is selectable to either mono or stereo. The AS-1100T has two XLR/1/4" combo jack for its inputs, stereo/mono switch, headphone output, volume control, and LCD display. The transmitter includes a single rackmount kit, for mounting 1 unit in one rack space. A rack tray is available for mounting two transmitters side by side in one rack space. This system operates within the D range of 584-607 MhZ.
The included AS-1100R receiver features a 100mw headphone amplifier with a standard 3.5mm (1/8") headphone output. The AS-1100R is sure to be plenty loud for any environment. The receiver has a built in limiter and LCD display.
The Any Spot Series of Wireless Personal Monitors is a great alternative for performers who are tired of lugging around heavy and bulky floor monitors and tired of leaving a gig with ringing ear.
- Transmits in stereo or mono
- Light Up LCD display
- Channel number and frequency
- 120 selectable channels
- XLR/¼" combo input
- AF L/R indicator
- RF output
- 10 mW
- LCD display with backlight
- Headphone output Volume control
- 4-bar battery life indicator
- RF and AF indicator
- 100 mW headphone oOutput
- 2 AA batteries
- Earbuds Included
Ideal for anyone looking for their first system or wanting to upgrade to the next level. Order now!
AS-1100 UHF Wireless Personal Monitor Specifications:Specification
- Frequency Range and Transmitter Output Level Band: UHF
- Frequency Range: 584-607 MHZ (Code D)
- Transmitter Output Level: 10dBm
- Operating Range Under Typical Conditions 300' (92m)
- Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Audio Frequency Response: +/-3dB 60Hz16KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: +/-30KHz deviation 1KHz tone <1%
- Dynamic Range: >90dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature: Range 14oF to 122oF (-10 Co to +50 Co)
- Note: battery characteristics may limit this range
- Max. Audio input level: +6dBV
- Gain Adjustment Range: 40dB
- Input Impedance: 100KHz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.5" x 8.3" x 3.78" (38mm x 212mm x 96mm)
- Weight: 21oz. (605g)
- Power Requirements: 12-18V DC at 300mA supplied by external power supply
- XLR input: Impedance balanced
- Pin 1: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin 2: Audio
- Pin 3: No Audio
- Audio Output Level: 100mW
- Sensitivity: -94dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >55dB
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.74" x 2.6" x 1" (95mm x 65mm W x 25mm)
- Weight: 3.5oz (100g) without batteries
- Power Requirements: 2 (AA) size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: About 5 hours
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.