- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AS-900 Personal Wireless Monitor Transmitter
Condition 1 - Mint Band K3
- #J12813 004001000 J12813004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AS-900 is a great entry-level Wireless Personal Monitor. The transmitter has L/R level display, stereo XLR/¼" inputs and an headphone output with...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Affordable in-ear wireless transmitter.
The AS-900 is a great entry-level Wireless Personal Monitor. The transmitter has L/R level display, stereo XLR/¼" inputs and an headphone output with volume control. The AS-900 is a fixed frequency unit. Add as many additional receivers as needed.
In-ear wireless is a radically different monitoring strategy relative to traditional wedge monitors. It allows you to fine tune your harmonies like never before, and allows lead vocalists to deliver more nuance on stage than ever before. For instrumentalists, it has a similar fine-tuning effect. The experience resembles that of being under headphones in a studio, where everything you do can be heard and felt at a more intimate level.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- AF L/R Indicator
- Transmits in Stereo or Mono
- Fixed Frequency
- XLR/¼" Combo Input
- RF Output 10 mW
Order today. Your audience will thank you.
- Max Audio input level: +6dBV
- Gain Adjustment Range: 40dB
- Input Impedance: 100k„¦
- Dimensions: 1.5" x 8.3" x 3.8" (38mm H x 212mm W x 96mm D)
- Weight: 21oz. (605 g)
- Power Requirements: 12-18 V dc at 300mA supplied by external power supply
- XLR input: Impedance balanced
- Pin1: Ground(cable shield)
- Pin 2: Audio
- Pin 3: No Audio
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.